Looks like another $2,000,000+ overlay with Circa Million IV and Survivor contests 2022-2023

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Circa Survivor Week 15 going into MNF: Survive: 10 (Chiefs, Saints, Browns, Vikings), Eliminated: 16 (Commanders) (53.33%), 4 pending (Packers 4), no ticket: 0.

Equity: $438,071.43

No Picks left for Week 16:

Eagles, Cowboys, Packers, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Ravens.

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Circa Million Week 15, Final:
Place Capper Score

1 KING BRUTUS-1 53.5
2 Enut34-1 52.0
2 SEAN 1923-2 52.0
2 Look Ma No Hands-1 52.0
5 504-1 51.5
6 CHIEF-3 51.0

7 TAIL PARTY-2 50.5
7 PEPPERMILLKIDS-1 50.5
9 Lou Legend-1 50.0
9 ARGENT FARMS-2 50.0
9 UNDISPUTED23-1 50.0
9 PRETTYPRETTYGOOD-1 50.0
9 S W A G-1 50.0
9 TRKlomp-1 50.0

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Circa Survivor Week 15 Final: Survive: 14 (Chiefs, Saints, Browns, Vikings, Packers), Eliminated: 16 (Commanders) (53.33%), no ticket: 0.

Eagles, Cowboys, Packers, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Ravens, Raiders.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Circa Survivor Week 15 Final: Survive: 14 (Chiefs, Saints, Browns, Vikings, Packers), Eliminated: 16 (Commanders) (53.33%), no ticket: 0.

Eagles, Cowboys, Packers, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Ravens.

I know you are aware of it but this week is actually 2 "weeks": The Saturday games and then Xmas Games requiring all surviving entrants to pick a game on Xmas or the MNF game - meaning: GB @ Miami (Only Miami can be chosen since no one has GB although I doubt anyone would take GB if they had them left), Denver @ Rams (Good luck there), Tampa @ Arizona (Big question here: WHO is QB for AZ - if McCoy stay away but it McSorley Tampa merits a look but entrants might not know before picks are due) or MNF of San Diego Chargers @ Colts (Chargers are the pick here but how many have San Diego left?).........looking at Availability from Week 14 very few will have Miami left meaning most will be forced to take San Diego and maybe that is good.................you will know before kickoff how many advanced/eliminated so you can hedge some if you so desire.

Gonna be very interesting this coming week knowing it is actually 2 of them.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Circa Survivor, Week 16a (Thurs/Sat), the largest current ML games & picks left (Edit: Update lines on 12/20):

Titans -254 13
Bengals -190 2
Vikings -170 2
Browns -164 6
Steelers -164 14

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Circa Survivor, Week 16b (Sun/Mon), the largest current ML games & picks left (assuming all make it thru Week 16a selections, Edit: Update lines on 12/21):

Bucs -370 5
Dolphins -191 5
Chargers -200 11
Broncos -160 6

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Week16a, entrant "JED-4" has used the Titans, Bengals, Viks and Browns and so will probably go with the Steelers or Lions.

Five others have used the 3 and are left with the Titans, Lions, & Steelers. It will be interesting to see if they go with the Titans.

Entrants essentially have a 4 team (subject to availability and fewer if all crap out) ML, ties lose, parlay to cash.

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Update: Circa Survivor, Week 16a (Thurs/Sat), the largest current Circa ML games & picks left (Edit lines: Fri Evening):

Titans -170 13
Vikings -200 2
Bengals -165 2 (likely to not be used, to be eligible for the 20-0 "Undefeated Bonus Prize")
Lions -145 14
Browns -159 6
Steelers -127 14

My Projected Guess: Titans 10, Viks 2, Lions 1, Browns 1. Some Titans may move to Lions and Browns. Lions likely to be large favs in Week 17 & 18.

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Tannehill out for season,team lost 4 in a row, line at 3 at circa against the worst team in football.(although last two gms played Dallas and KC tough) Scary play. I'm on Giants first half after a tough overtime game that went late into overtime. Giants need the game more. Two tough games for alot=hedge. Technically could win both + the pts.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Tannehill out for season,team lost 4 in a row, line at 3 at circa against the worst team in football.(although last two gms played Dallas and KC tough) Scary play. I'm on Giants first half after a tough overtime game that went late into overtime. Giants need the game more. Two tough games for alot=hedge. Technically could win both + the pts.

Yep, the Titans line dropped from -7 to -5 yesterday and -3 today. ML down to -170. We'll see how many chose not to go with the Titans.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Survivor probability to go 20-0, based on the best 4 picks available to each (MLs converted to implied odds & small "ties lose" reduces probability to advance):

Name Odds
Bull Hill-1 21.4%
BROWNA-1 19.6%
SALTY K-5 19.6%
JED-4 19.3%
Maddog-2 19.1%
HOWARD HAMLIN-1 16.7%
Chip Chair-6 16.4%
Bryan Truth-1 16.3%
REDGUN-1 16.0%
WOODY-2 15.7%
THE ENEMY WITHIN-2 14.8%
Lord Smith-5 13.9%
Presence-4 13.9%
THE ENEMY WITHIN-1 13.9%

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Circa Millions deadline is still 4:00pm PT Sat which is after the eight 10am and two 1pm games., leaving only 5 games. It will be interesting to see how many are stuck with just picks in those games. BTW, I'm tied for 277th place at 42-28-5, hoping for a big upwards move.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
If you were still alive how the hell could you watch any of these games. A blood bath. Lots of Christmas's ruined. Hope these people on Detroit and Tenn hedged.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Week 16a Survivor, going to Sat NF: 1 Survive (Viks), 10 Eliminated (Jets, Lions, Browns, Titans), 3 (Steelers) pending.

Somewhat ironic that the two who "saved" the Bengals, both lost with the Lions. How'd you like to sweat the Steelers?

Equity: $1,533,250.00

Four left:

BROWNA-1
JED-4
THE ENEMY WITHIN-2
Maddog-2 (Advanced with Viks)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Week 16a Survivor, going to Sat NF: 1 Survive (Viks), 10 Eliminated (Jets, Lions, Browns, Titans), 3 (Steelers) pending.

Somewhat ironic that the two who "saved" the Bengals, both lost with the Lions. How'd you like to sweat the Steelers?

Equity: $1,533,250.00

This could be OVER tonite if Raiders win! Seriously!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Unreal, it goes on! When will they announce 16b?

Entries due by Midnight (Pacific Time) meaning less than 4 hours from now. It would be a crying shame if someone fails to get their entry in.

ANYONE with Tampa left has to take them. If "Marty" McSorley of the Cards beats me - so be it.

Chargers would be a great pick because now I know who did - and did not - advance heading into the game.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Entries due by Midnight (Pacific Time) meaning less than 4 hours from now. It would be a crying shame if someone fails to get their entry in.

ANYONE with Tampa left has to take them. If "Marty" McSorley of the Cards beats me - so be it.

Chargers would be a great pick because now I know who did - and did not - advance heading into the game.

Hilarious. The Week16b selection starts at midnight, the deadline is 9:00AM on Sunday.
  1. The Contest Week’s selection window following Thursday December 22, 2022 and Saturday December 24, 2022 games will begin at 12:00 AM on Sunday, December 25, 2022. That Contest Week’s selection deadline is 9:00 AM on Sunday, December 25, 2022.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Week16b projections using optimum ML odds as above:

Entrant Pick Prob-to-go 20-0
BROWNA-1 Bucs 36.6%
JED-4 Bucs 35.0%
Maddog-2 Dolphins 29.9%
THE ENEMY WITHIN-2 Chargers 27.6%

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Week16b projections using optimum ML odds as above:

Entrant Pick Prob-to-go 20-0
BROWNA-1 Bucs 36.6%
JED-4 Bucs 35.0%
Maddog-2 Dolphins 29.9%
THE ENEMY WITHIN-2 Dolphins 29.9%

Gonna slightly disagree:

Seeing who all have left: https://www.circasports.com/wp-cont...-Survivor-2022-Week-16b-Team-Availability.pdf

**Browna/Jed ..........100% certain will be on Tampa Bay.
**Enemy Within.............100% certain will be on Chargers seeing who he (does/does not) have left (He does NOT have Miami left).
**Maddog........Has to pick Miami or Chargers. Knowing he knows who other 3 have to pick I'll say he goes with......Miami

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Gonna slightly disagree:

Seeing who all have left: https://www.circasports.com/wp-cont...-Survivor-2022-Week-16b-Team-Availability.pdf

**Browna/Jed ..........100% certain will be on Tampa Bay.
**Enemy Within.............100% certain will be on Chargers seeing who he (does/does not) have left (He does NOT have Miami left).
**Maddog........Has to pick Miami or Chargers. Knowing he knows who other 3 have to pick I'll say he goes with......Miami

Yeah, missed previous use of Dolphins for "The Enemy Within".

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Basically what Winky predicted is what came true

Wasn't that hard. Looking at who each had left it was pretty easy.

Maddog was the only wild card - he coulda gone with Miami or San Diego Chargers. He was less than 60 seconds away from winning OVER $6M

......................and now he is less than 12 minutes way FROM BEING ELIMINATED!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Wasn't that hard. Looking at who each had left it was pretty easy.

Maddog was the only wild card - he coulda gone with Miami or San Diego Chargers. He was less than 60 seconds away from winning OVER $6M

......................and now he is less than 12 minutes way FROM BEING ELIMINATED!
The emotional trauma Maddog went through the past 24 hrs has got to be indescribable

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
After going through the emotional trauma of the Pittsburgh game, how the heck could you survive the Tampa Bay game?

What a emotional roller coaster the past 24 hours were for those two.

Of course, it is nothing compared to what Maddog must have felt during his past 24 hours. He was 46 seconds from winning $6.133M to being eliminated. I don't care if you hedged and got some money back, it wasn't replacing the life changing $6.133M that was just in your reach.

This contest can be such a mind f*ck, but this is the risk you assume if you choose to play.

railbird

EOG Master
After going through the emotional trauma of the Pittsburgh game, how the heck could you survive the Tampa Bay game?

What a emotional roller coaster the past 24 hours were for those two.

Of course, it is nothing compared to what Maddog must have felt during his past 24 hours. He was 46 seconds from winning $6.133M to being eliminated. I don't care if you hedged and got some money back, it wasn't replacing the life changing $6.133M that was just in your reach.

This contest can be such a mind f*ck, but this is the risk you assume if you choose to play.
i had my eye on 1st qtr at 14-0. finish 17-2-1 got nothing, 17-2-1 gets 1st place in 3rd qtr