Let's see how "Sensitive" you guys are: What's the last thing that made you cry????

Re: Let's see how "Sensitive" you guys are: What's the last thing that made you cry??

Re: Let's see how "Sensitive" you guys are: What's the last thing that made you cry??

Thanks Blondie, that was very nice of you!

Blondie

EOG Master

Thanks Blondie, that was very nice of you!

Hanging around with the guys most of my life, I learned to bottle up my tears. In turn I would turn them to anger. Not too long ago I had a very good friend tell me it's ok to cry. It took me being reminded that it is ok, for me to be able to not hide it or disguise it as another emotion.

Crying makes us vulnerable, and vulnerability is not thought of as a masculine trait. What many men fail to realize is that crying (especially in front of most women) makes us care even more and makes us more apt to do whatever it takes to make the man feel better.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Hanging around with the guys most of my life, I learned to bottle up my tears. In turn I would turn them to anger. Not too long ago I had a very good friend tell me it's ok to cry. It took me being reminded that it is ok, for me to be able to not hide it or disguise it as another emotion.

Crying makes us vulnerable, and vulnerability is not thought of as a masculine trait. What many men fail to realize is that crying (especially in front of most women) makes us care even more and makes us more apt to do whatever it takes to make the man feel better.

thats why i just fake a tear or 2 when i really want something :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

thats why i just fake a tear or 2 when i really want something :cheers

Just don't overuse it. Not to mention women catch on to the fake tears. :finger004

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Let's see how "Sensitive" you guys are: What's the last thing that made you cry????

What was it Jim Valvano said?

words to live by in my opinion.

mildavid

EOG Member
Re: Let's see how "Sensitive" you guys are: What's the last thing that made you cry????

When the young ones in my family do something that makes me real proud.

Last one was watching my 6 1/2 year college student finally graduate.....he really toughed it out and showed character I always suspected he had but yet to show it....He want to become a High School Math teacher now...Who better to teach math in H.S.?

The last time I viewed the onion butt of our local bar maid.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">when I had to put my pet to sleep. full on bawling.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mr merlin

EOG Master

I had a tear in my eye last night while watching The Brave One with jodie foster - It was good.

Blondie

EOG Master

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">when I had to put my pet to sleep. full on bawling.

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sorry to hear BGS. It always is sad to lose a pet :(

Journeyman

EOG Master

if you laugh,think,and cry during a day,you had a heck of a day!

Yep :cheers

I have often thought back to that line...it is kind of hard to be moved to tears on a daily basis though, but I knew what he meant.

great line!

JT McGEE

EOG Addicted

I would have to say it was about a year ago, I was watching Extreme Make Over Home edition and they were doing a house for a family that had lost their Dad/Husband and something about it tugged on me and made me miss my dad that I lost my senior year in High School. It was pretty rough.

Repost from Shrink's "worst beat" thread

Dec 21 2003 Jags win 20-19

The game below cost me a 6-team parlay (had the Jaguars -3). Not only the TD, but Carney MISSED the extra point, so I actually still would have had a chance for a win or more likely a PUSH in OT :finger004

and YES, I CRIED

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3859613640694138236&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

The game below cost me a 6-team parlay (had the Jaguars -3). Not only the TD, but Carney MISSED the extra point, so I actually still would have had a chance for a win or more likely a PUSH in OT :finger004

and YES, I CRIED

<embed style="width: 400px; height: 326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3859613640694138236&hl=en" flashvars="">
Did you start sobbing uncontrollably for a while or was it like a tear fell down kind of dejection?

Kinda like one of those angry cries.

Ever see a person about to get into a fight and they get so pissed off at the person they are gonna fight, that they start screaming and crying???

More like that

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Hi Blondie,

You've brought up some excellent points which really hit home from the Munchkin Man.

When the Munchkin Man was a child and later a teenager and even later a young adult in his twenties, the Munchkin Man was able to cry for hours when his feelings got hurt.

The Munchkin Man is a very sensitive guy whose feelings always get hurt a lot.

Therefore, the Munchkin Man used to do a lot of crying.

Then something happened.

The Munchkin Man lost the ability to cry like he used to.

The Munchkin Man still gets his feelings hurt a lot.

But the tears no longer come.

It's like that part of the Munchkin Man's psyche has became frozen.

The Munchkin Man's faucets feel like they have been rusted shut.

All the Munchkin Man can muster now is a pair of watery eyes.

No longer is the Munchkin Man able to let go and let it flow.

In contrast, a lot of women the Munchkin Man's age still have the ability to sob away.

The Munchkin Man thinks this is a lot healthier.

When a very close relative of the Munchkin Man passed away a few years ago, the Munchkin Man was hoping he would be able to let go and have a good cry.

Once again, all the Munchkin Man would muster was a pair of watery eyes.

The Munchkin Man has been feeling guilty about this ever since.

The Munchkin Man has been attending therapy for several years now.

The Munchkin Man is still unable to have a good cry.

Can any of you other men out there relate to this?

Munchkin Man

oriolefan

EOG Member

The day i learned that Egg Yolk Soup wasn't really just a normal guy in a strip club.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

The day i learned that Egg Yolk Soup wasn't really just a normal guy in a strip club.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

LOL - that was a sad day for us all

Frank

EOG Member

The wooden spoon when I was 4

I learned my damn lesson

RPM

EOG Veteran

10 years ago, about 30 seconds after my daughter was born, i cried uncontrollably for about 5 minutes.

Kellen

EOG Member

This past season when NE beat SD in the AFC championship. I was devastated. I thought we were going to the SB.

This past season when NE beat SD in the AFC championship. I was devastated. I thought we were going to the SB.
You forgot to include when Dodif insulted your father. :finger004

:gros3d8:

Kellen

EOG Member

Did not cry then. I just got pissed off.

BTW, its not cool to wish cancer on someone or thier family. Or to wish them to get brain cancer and die. I wouldnt even wish shit like that on my enemies.

Did not cry then. I just got pissed off.

BTW, its not cool to wish cancer on someone or thier family. Or to wish them to get brain cancer and die. I wouldnt even wish shit like that on my enemies.
Just messing with you, since you been a dickhead to me lately.

Might have to play you HU on Stars to put your ass in check. :+whipping

Kellen

EOG Member

I like this "dodif free" world over here. Its nice without him around.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Jena Bush getting married .....

It brought back the memories of the 4 yrs her and me were a "thing"