Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Despite collapsed trust and ratings, media still Samantha powerful. They have successfully hidden vaccine deaths by not reporting them. I challenge anybody to find 1 report or article of 1 vaccine related death by any official media. Can be local or national. Newsmax doesn't count. Flint Journal does.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Related.

Aside from an old whore and a young whore.

Abigail Spanberger@SpanbergerVA07
Congresswoman for Virginia's 7th District. Former CIA Officer. Girl Scout leader. #VA07 (My Congressional account is
@RepSpanberger

Russet Perry @RussetPerry
Democratic Nominee for VA Senate District 31 • Attorney always working for Justice • Former Prosecutor & CIA Officer • Lover of national parks, dogs, and cats

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No, this is not a Babylon Bee article. This is really happening. Anthony Fauci, who is unparalleled as the most destructive government bureaucrat in American history, is being awarded with an ethics prize.

mr merlin

EOG Master
1698411758851.png
They just refuse to accept that the reason they keep getting covid despite all the vaxes in the world is because the vaccine has damaged their immune systems.

Do any of us unvaxxed keep getting covid? i would say nope.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

The mosquito-transmitted illness yellow fever, which caused havoc in the South during the 1800s, may see a resurgence in the United States, according to a new study.

“Currently, the U.S. population is nearly entirely unvaccinated against yellow fever, and there are no vaccine doses in the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile,” wrote the authors of a recent paper

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It says everything that they know more than we know about excess deaths and direct deaths due to the vaccine and they won't report it. Not a single media personality with a conscience that has broken script. If I'm wrong, post it. 1 example of a person working for legacy media who has broken script. People ouside do not count.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I not only wasn't a Fansonly of Friends. I consider it a pathetic copycat of Seinfeld. I don't believe I watched 1 complete episode.