Just Hit A NICE Horse Wager

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
Got a little bored so I decided to check out some horses this afternoon. Looked around at different sites and the "Free Expert Picks" that most of them offer...house handicapper. Checked on some of their predictions for today and decided to take a shot on Beulah Race 14...#8 Noprop....suggested by the house handicapper "Lyn's Wins"...I had to sweat it out...it was almost a photo!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR align=left bgColor=#f9d900><TH>#</TH><TH>Horse</TH><TH>Jockey</TH><TH>Weight</TH><TH align=right>Win</TH><TH align=right>Place</TH><TH align=right>Show</TH></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#dfdfce>8</TD><TD>Noprop</TD><TD>Anderson Mark </TD><TD>123</TD><TD align=right>31.20</TD><TD align=right>10.40</TD><TD align=right>8.40</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#dfdfce>9</TD><TD>Aloha Maiden</TD><TD>Collazo, Jr. Jorge E.</TD><TD>123</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>13.20</TD><TD align=right>9.00</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#dfdfce>5</TD><TD>I'm a Diva</TD><TD>Chavez Casey R.</TD><TD>120</TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right></TD><TD align=right>8.20</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Not a bad payout and all this from my winnings from the Betjamaica daily contest here at this site.

Thanks to BJ, Scotty and EOG!!!!!

<!--StartFragment --> <TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Oct 27 4:32pm[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Horse - Winner[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]wagering 100.00[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="15%" align="right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]1460.00 [/FONT]</TD> </TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="100%" colspan="4">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Oct 27 - Beulah Park - Race Number 14 - Accepted At 4:32:50 PM
8 Noprop to win [winner]
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgcolor="#000000" colspan="4"><TD></TD></TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Oct 27 4:32pm[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Horse - Winner[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]wagering 100.00[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="15%" align="right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]420.00 [/FONT]</TD> </TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="100%" colspan="4">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Oct 27 - Beulah Park - Race Number 14 - Accepted At 4:32:50 PM
8 Noprop to place [winner]
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgcolor="#000000" colspan="4"><TD></TD></TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Oct 27 4:32pm[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="32%" align="left">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Horse - Winner[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]wagering 100.00[/FONT]</TD> <TD width="15%" align="right">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]320.00 [/FONT]</TD> </TR><TR bgcolor="#99cccc"><TD width="100%" colspan="4">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Oct 27 - Beulah Park - Race Number 14 - Accepted At 4:32:50 PM
8 Noprop to show [winner]
[/FONT]</TD></TR>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
cripes you had that winner!! wow nice one to pound on!

by the way never play horses at the greek, no rebate, use pinny, plus they dont pay you high on track win place or show they limit you. you were close to getting screwed by thegreek compared to other shops

Track odds are paid up to a maximum of Win 20-1, Place 8-1, Show 4-1, Exotics 100-1.

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
Thanks TryTryTry!! I only have one funded account so I was limited but that information is nice to know. That house handicapper had about 4-5 winers and other cashes...lol Her "longshot of the day" hit for another $15 winner. Might have to check there more often.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
Betmonkey said:
Thanks TryTryTry!! I only have one funded account so I was limited but that information is nice to know. That house handicapper had about 4-5 winers and other cashes...lol Her "longshot of the day" hit for another $15 winner. Might have to check there more often.

bet monkey i believe she posts at another site if you wanted to say thankyou to her....fwiw

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
these are some thoughts from her for the breeders cup

these are not my BEST upsetters, but upsetter possibilities i see for each race.

**Juvie fillies- Original Spin or Forklore to beat Adieu
**Juvie boys- FS looks great, but in looking for a spoiler consider HH or Private Vow
**F&M turf- WEND followed by Wonder Again
**Sprint- Wildcat Heir then Taste of Paradise
**Mile- Artie Schiller then Host
**Distaff- Happy Ticket then Sweet Symphony to beat Ashado
**Turf- English Channel then Better Talk Now to beat Shakespeare
**Classic- Borrego followed by Sir Shakleton to beat RHT