Joeybagadonuts, why do you have a hard on...

Re: Joeybagadonuts, why do you have a hard on...

joey - i've always supported ya. surprised you would talk about me like that, sir.

hey journey. you still havent told me why you dont show up on aim.

JMan- Why do you keep bashing my *** < tired of mentioning name > buddies?

You did it with TN and now Joeydonuts. Sure they have problems with what goes on here but they can bring a lot to the table. It would be nice, although there's a slim chance, that a lot could come back and post together.

Although I can't speak for them , they seem like the type that just likes to share gambling info and could care less about anything else unless you want to rumble.

Apple

Banned

Jesus Christ, 6 years of fighting? I couldn't imagine doing anything for that long, much less fighting

Hines, whats up my man? Haven't seen you around much figuring you are busy with school and shit.. Hit me up on AIM whenever you get a chance bud. Good to see you:cheers

Hines, whats up my man? Haven't seen you around much figuring you are busy with school and shit.. Hit me up on AIM whenever you get a chance bud. Good to see you:cheers

I'm on AIM a lot, ill shoot you a message next time ur on

Journeyman

EOG Master

JMan- Why do you keep bashing my *** < tired of mentioning name > buddies?

You did it with TN and now Joeydonuts. Sure they have problems with what goes on here but they can bring a lot to the table. It would be nice, although there's a slim chance, that a lot could come back and post together.

Although I can't speak for them , they seem like the type that just likes to share gambling info and could care less about anything else unless you want to rumble.

Yeah I go out of my way to post to them? ARE YOU SERIOUS? :LMAO :LMAO

I never EVER post to either one of these clowns first Raiders. :rolleyes:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

joey - i've always supported ya. surprised you would talk about me like that, sir.

It's difficult to find a poster that does not talk to you like that. And please don't get mild mannered Dante started about you.

Travis, you started nothing. This has been going on for a long, long time. J man was sort of likable until he turned on all of his former coworkers and friends. That and the stiffing just sped up his demise. He has a lot of haters on both sides of the street now.

OF...:cheers :pop: