Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not sure Heat can win either game at home. Was 1-1 against Nuggets and lost both without much of a fight but I'll take it. Have a chance.

kane

EOG master
And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.

Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

kane

EOG master
6-3 SU the last 9 playoff games in Boston, and not only have they been dogs in all of them, but in some games big dogs

kane

EOG master
WHICH CURRENT COACH, ASIDE FROM YOUR OWN, WOULD YOU MOST WANT TO PLAY FOR?

ERIK SPOELSTRA---------20.3%
GREGG POPOVICH------18.8%
STEVE KERR---------------9.0%
TY LUE---------------------6.8%
MICHAEL MALONE--------6.0%
DOC RIVERS---------------5.3%
CHAUNCEY BILLUPS-------3.0%
MARK DAIGNEAULT-------3.0%
QUIN SNYDER-------------3.0%
MONTY WILLIAMS--------3.0%
MIKE BROWN--------------2.3%
WILL HARDY---------------2.3%
JASON KIDD---------------2.3%
JOE MAZZULA-------------2.3%
TOM THIBODEAU----------2.3%
IME UDOKA----------------2.3%
WILLIE GREEN--------------1.5%
JAHMAL MOSLEY-----------1.5%
FRANK VOGEL--------------1.5%

“Just the Heat culture — they’re always competing,” one Spoelstra voter said. “They’re always trying to find a way (to win). I feel like they’re always taking guys that fit their system, and that makes them play very good.”

The Knicks’ Josh Hart, who voted for Spoelstra, insisted that he be quoted on the record for this one.

“Spo, hands down,” said Hart, who worked with Spoelstra at the FIBA World Cup tournament last summer when the Heat head coach was a Team USA assistant. “Quote me on that one. F–ing love Spo.”
Bump

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These children are triggered by emoji reactions. I didn't even post in the the thread!

He's getting on my last nerve. I don't care how good (or bad) EOG members are, that crap is uncalled for.
It's not like there's a lot of picks coming from him. Well, mostly losers, anyway.

That's chicken 99 for you. Comes in the thread and picks trouble with cappers but stuck on 99 wins for months. You have 10 times the pair more than the "other moderator in here".

Mr. Kelly should take the trash out again.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Only loss yesterday was Leafs. I like that Heat don't play until Saturday. 2 Jason Days of fake confidence. I think Celtics say fuck you in Miami. We'll cee. Getting sTerry back would help.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Something to consider. Long series tend to *pasteurize the talent gap. Teams get familiar with each other. Talent becomes less important than adjustments and injuries.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Once you get off raw talent, Heat become very competitive. They will get stronger and tougher to beat every extra game Boston has to play.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Denver is not as good this season. They really miss Brown. OTOH, Vincent adds a new element to the Lakeshow from outside. DeAngelo is playing his best ball too.

Lastly, Ham had his head up his ass early re rotation. He finally figured it out.
again, my heart was with the lakers.
denver not as good this season > the lakers best.
here we are at 2-0 denver.
the series ended when murray hit that shot to win G2.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
now instead of a sweep it will be celtics in 5 max 6.

all the heat did by draining their 3s was extend the series.

that is it.