Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want to see the video again. I don't know what the fuck he's talking about. There was nothing preventing him from the original shot except the ball was buried. Fucking pussy hat bitch. Of course Ziegler creamed his pants because of the victory interview with his retarded son.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Malnati was going to drop it in the roughy and the rules official said no, put it on the green. Malnati couldn't believe it. Even asked him again to make sure and admitted it was a great break.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You have got to be kidding me. The fucking drain wasn't Tony Homo to the ball. So what if he has a foot on it. This is sick and stupid.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Be best scenario each team. Not all of them mind you. Be best of them.

NC State +10000
Alcatraz +200
Ryby +350
Captain LIV +6600

Houthis +700
Iowa k +750
#HeatCulture +4200
Lightning +2500

Illinois final four +950
Iowa k +700
Rickie +8500
Celtics +230
Lightning +2600

UCONN +900
UKUNNT +1200
Fakers +3000
Avalanche +800

Purdue +700
Iowa k +700
Ryby +1100
Rude +1400

over 3.5 goals +340
Whorelina +1400
UCLA k +750
Vegas Knights +1400

Tennessee +1300
Iowa k +950
#HeatCulture +4200
kanes +900

Goosephabba final four +1900
#HeatCulture +1100
Mavericks +1600
kanes +850

Dell Dude

EOG Master
UCLA pulling away. Even UCONN was tested. One more round then have at it Ladies start. Actually starts with LSU vs UCLA.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is what I expect, kane, and it will happen this week.

Heat's Tyler Herro: Remains out
Rotowire 19 HRS AGO
Herro (foot) has been ruled out for Tuesday's game against the Warriors.

Herro has missed 15 straight games due to right foot tendinitis. He's due for another evaluation soon, and he'll have a few more days to rest before his next chance to suit up, which comes Friday versus Portland.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This for a million yo and it ends with Celtics. And. And. I can still win Purdue. Nothing that good I know, Grandma. I know. Joey bad boy.

Illinois final four +950
Iowa k +700
Rickie +8500
Celtics +230
Lightning +2600

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I ever get this down to the final trophy or game for a million, I'll tell the story of the Joey bad boy curse.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This would be a near dupe of last summer except I had Heat and kanes. 2 roosters for a millions. Ended with Heat and kanes, Ryby and Rude. 3 2nd place Cwissy's and 1 no mas. Even the golf bum a near dupe. Brooksy instead of Rickie. Brooksy won the PGA.

Illinois final four +950
Iowa k +700
Rickie +8500
Celtics +230
Lightning +2600

Purdue +700
Iowa k +700
Ryby +1100
Rude +1400

kane

EOG master
There's only two ways to beat Boston, first you must guard the three point line, if they're hitting their three's at a high clip you have no chance, and second you need to get them in a tight game, they've been blowing out the competition, always up 20 + in the fourth quarter, they've played so few tight games they could have trouble finishing, last night they blew a 30 point lead to Atlanta, the game was tied with a couple minutes left, and their offense bogged down, on the rare occasion they're in a close game late, their offense turns into Tatum or Brown going one on one, dribbling and dribbling, then taking a jumper as the shot clock is running down, no ball movement, no one cutting to the basket, just one on one, Miami has good enough individual defenders to be able to guard them in that scenario, of course getting them in a close game late is easier said than done, but if Miami can limit their three's and keep the game close, they have a shot. Also, I don't care how good their record is Mazzulla is still clueless, the guy has no idea when to call a T.O., he's a believer in letting his team play through a bad stretch, which means a 10-2 run turns into a 16-2 run before he calls for time, he did it again last night, Atlanta was on a run, I'm yelling at the TV for him to call a TO, of course he doesn't and Atlanta hits two or three more shots before finally calling for time, but it was too late, basketball is all about runs and momentum, and Mazzulla is bad at knowing when to stop play and regroup, if they meet again, Spo will beat him up and steal his lunch money same as last year. Bottom line is, between Boston's inability to close out close games, combined with Mazzulla's poor coaching, Miami has a shot against them, of course they might get knocked out before the teams match up, but I promise you Miami is the last team Boston wants to see

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Don't know where you got this from, but I haven't seen anything from the Heat guys I follow

Previous post set up. What I think will happen. If that damn foot is not healed by next week, it ain't gonna get healed without surgery.

kane

EOG master
WTF. Iowa k tied with 5 left?
I don't follow the women's game, but just to give me some interest I played Iowa +650 and UConn +1600 to cut down the nets, have no idea if these are good bets or not, because of Clark I assume the Hawks are a popular bet from a public perspective

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Allow me, kane. Iowa is all Caitlin and they are soft on defense. They got away with it against West Virginia. They won't get away with it against the top teams. They can take it but Missy C needs to be on. They have to literally outscore the other team. May take 80, 90 or 100. UCUNT no longer have the talent edge. They will have to win at least twice as dogs but it's possible.

South Carolina is simply a monster. 1 of their players is all but a boy. Might as well be. Physically dominant. Nobody can match their muscle. But they almost lost twice this season so it's possible. Missy C got them last year.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
NC State to face Purdue or Goosephabba in the fuck you. No preference on sides. Both sides are a potential conflict, potential have at it. Still would want Purdue. Goosehphabba, it is literally shaking a push. I'd have to compare the scenarios and payouts. I'd go with Goosephabba right now because more scenarios. NC State is only Captain LIV. Doesn't matter if Ryby fucks me again. 3 matches where she will be chalk. Just win 6 sets.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't keep track of this shit. Either I didn't bet Arizona or I cashed all Arizona tickets ouside. I can't find them:

Fagduel
Dwaft King
MGM
Caesar's
Bet River Phoenix

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I told apartment office I will be late with rent. All balls to pay taxes by April 15. I'll have the same problem next year worry about that next year.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat's Jimmy Butler: Officially unavailable
Rotowire 3 MINS AGO
Butler (illness) will miss Tuesday's game against Golden State, Anthony Chiang of the Miami Herald reports.

Butler will join Tyler Herro (foot) and Duncan Robinson (back) on the sidelines Tuesday. Jaime Jaquez (knee) has yet to be cleared for action, but the rookie is averaging 15.5 points, 4.8 rebounds and 3.0 assists in 21 games without Butler this season.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
7 is a good possibility but if they want 6, have to win tonight. If they had a houthis healthy season, would have won 50. Pretty remarkable they will probably win 45 or 46.