Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

kane

EOG master
“We’re effusive in our praise of Erik Spoelstra,” NBA analyst Tim Legler said on the All NBA podcast following the Heat’s Game 2 win in Boston. “I’ve said, give me any 10 players, whether it’s at the health club down the street or the Olympic team or any team in the NBA, that’s the guy I would want to coach any 10 players you hand me. That’s how much respect I have for Erik Spoelstra — how smart he is, how passionate he is, he’s energized. Everything you want a coach to be, he is.”

kane

EOG master
And now Delon Wright is out, that leaves no point guards left on the roster, it's not even possible how this team loses a player after every game, it defies all logic

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We'll see if they can pull off another #HeatCulture miracle game 4. We'll see if they can pull off another #HeatCulture miracle game 4. Either be best of 3 reset or series over.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Couldn't win 2 straight refreshes but win this. Goals 44' and final dying second extra time 45' plus 4'.

1st Half Over 1.5 Goals +550
1ST HALF OVER/UNDER 1.5 GOALS
Los Angeles FC v Portland Timbers
$6.05 TOTAL WAGER
$39.33 WON ON FANDUEL
PLACED: 4/27/2024 8:07PM MST

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lightning and Fakers need to keep winning and of course they won't. I may not win a single significant 1st round series NBA or NHL. Mavs be best for conference and trophy.