January 6 committee hearings

boston massacre

EOG Master
I missed the hearing(of course), how was it? Was it a bombshell?

I'm watching the 5 right now and they're 3/4ths through the show and haven't mentioned it yet LOL.

There Was Testimony About Trump Urinating For 49 Seconds.

Witness Saw Him Urinating For 59 Seconds.

Somebody Lied To Liz Cheney.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tucker, who's ratings quadruple CNN's, begins his program talking about brazil and china, LOL.

The walls are closing in.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well true believers, tucker has 5 min left in his top rated show and has yet to mention the "bombshell" testimony today.

I guess that means it didn't happen as Tucker only focuses on topics important to the american people!

buster

EOG Senior Member
You really are stupid aren't you? Just think how embarrassed they will be when the secret service debunks this account according to NBC...Fucking idiot...

“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” tweeted NBC News Chief White House Correspondent Peter Alexander on Tuesday.

mr merlin

EOG Master
You really are stupid aren't you? Just think how embarrassed they will be when the secret service debunks this account according to NBC...Fucking idiot...

“A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel,” tweeted NBC News Chief White House Correspondent Peter Alexander on Tuesday.

No no no no, this is bombshell testimony, it's shocking, it's obscene, it's serious evidence of crimes that must be prosecuted.

Stick to the narrative sir!

buster

EOG Senior Member
No no no no, this is bombshell testimony, it's shocking, it's obscene, it's serious evidence of crimes that must be prosecuted.

Stick to the narrative sir!
The funny part of this is that story he posted just a couple hours ago was after the story about the secret service agents were willing to testify under oath it never happened...He is a scumbag and an idiot to boot...Posting shit on a forum that has already been debunked...And if she lied about this. the rest of her shit is lies also...Too stupid to at least try to find out that the stuff he is posting may be bullshit...