Irish Tim - Kid needs help

Sausage Fingers

EOG Member
Re: Irish Tim - Kid needs help

I'll reference this thread on tonight's show so IrishTim can respond to both the compliments and the criticisms.

I like the Sausage Fingers moniker nearly as much as I like the name Joeybagadonuts.

Good for a chuckle every time.

You chuckle harder when you see those names or when you think of the good times you had firing Mo and Blondie?

Im just trying to get you to post more than once a year. :houra

No doubt that the 'pros' on tv talking about the games have zero idea about how to pick 55-60% winners on a consistent basis. They're called 'experts' but they never really tell you what their 'expertise' is in.

Yeah, well I've been "unleashed" to join forums once again.

...and you'll grow tired of me quite rapidly.

J

joeybagadonuts

Cool, some clown with fewer posts than me...talking about someone he knows nothing about...

You realize Sausage Fingers is someone's ghost, right? Someone who has clearly been around a long time....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

This Sausage Fingers is embarrassing the legend of the old Sausage Fingers. This guy is a boring, non-humorous, joke.

J

joeybagadonuts

Bricker, you're getting served by this guy, pal. :btj:

J

joeybagadonuts

Now this guy has a great avatar...

Are you familiar with the famous Chuteboxe the 165IQ havin, millionare on the internet bein', leased 10 year old benzo havin', wigger stiff, the star of my avatar?

Ballin! :houra

Are you familiar with the famous Chuteboxe the 165IQ havin, millionare on the internet bein', leased 10 year old benzo havin', wigger stiff, the star of my avatar?

Ballin! :houra

s'poze...I just like all the moving chit.

WVU

EOG Master

Back on topic, Irish Tim is a great guy that will succeed in this game of gambling if he chooses to. The haters always come out when a poster is successful at anything. As far as the copycat ghosting...boring

Joe, i think that some are suggesting that IT isnt really a 'handicapper' he's just a person who puts numbers into a computer and bets what the computer tells him. I don't know IT from a hole in the wall, but some are suggesting he's not putting any 'feel' into his picks and he's just using raw data to make picks.

Maybe he can discuss this on the show.
Sometimes you mix the ingredients but the dinner still sucks. He'll soon be making 7 course meals but right now he's picking food out of the dumpsters at best.

He doesn't understand line movement at all.

Apple

Banned

LOL a guy too pussy to talk shit with his regular "username" is saying someone else needs help?

:LMAOunbelievable..

In all sports except for the NFL.

Nope, especially in the NFL.

This is the big reason the NFL is so hard to handicap, most of the play is a at variance to average play of the team. The line captures this well, handicappers: not so much.