If you've shot 2 loads in a strip club before please check in

Re: If you've shot 2 loads in a strip club before please check in

I have and it use to be a great routine for me. :)

Some dancers are more into it than others though so just go with the flow.

Not in one night! :+textinb3

I'll admit it's a challenge to do it twice in one night! But if you spend enough hours there like I use to, you can get one out of the way early and one around 1 or 2 am right before the club closes. It's all good!

:+signs8-1:happy:

WVU

EOG Master

I'll admit it's a challenge to do it twice in one night! But if you spend enough hours there like I use to, you can get one out of the way early and one around 1 or 2 am right before the club closes. It's all good!

1 or 2 am closing? A real strip club is open all night. Throwing a nut in any of these places is disgusting.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

I've stayed in a stripclub from 8pm to 6am once! :+textinb3

1 or 2 am closing? A real strip club is open all night. Throwing a nut in any of these places is disgusting.

Here in MA and RI, they all only stay open until 2am on weekends. There's one exception that stays open until 5am but it's a real dump.

There's one place up in Portland, ME that stays open until 6am which is pretty cool. And then at 6am, they open a topless donut shop serving coffee and donuts topless.

Throwing a nut isn't as big a deal as you think, WVU. It's so dark in these places, they don't even know what's going on. Some dancers are really into it too. They know what you're going for and want it to happen just as bad.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

LOL......I ran out of cash about 6 hours in and a buddy of mine had to go back to the hotel safe when he took a break to get me more cash.

LOL......I ran out of cash about 6 hours in and a buddy of mine had to go back to the hotel safe when he took a break to get me more cash.

That's a good one. Was this in Vegas?

I've run out of cash in these places also and got stuck using my credit card there for dance money. They rip you off by marking it up 10% and stuff like that. Still worth it when you need it though. They also bill it under a different name than the club so it doesn't look like a strip club.

:+signs8-1

WVU

EOG Master

2 years ago I went to Scarletts here in South Florida for happy hour at about 5:30pm and left when the sun came up about 7am.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Crazy Horse 2 in Vegas.......but I think they're closed now.

Journeyman

EOG Master

2 years ago I went to Scarletts here in South Florida for happy hour at about 5:30pm and left when the sun came up about 7am.

How much did you blow?

Avg tip?

WVU

EOG Master

How much did you blow?

Avg tip?

happy hour was paid for by a friend's company. We were on our own the rest of the night. I dropped $500 which is a lot for me in a strip club and my bud dropped $700.

I do not really get into lap dances. I just can't handle being too close to another man's funk

Guess that's why they call you Reload.91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

happy hour was paid for by a friend's company. We were on our own the rest of the night. I dropped $500 which is a lot for me in a strip club and my bud dropped $700.

I do not really get into lap dances. I just can't handle being too close to another man's funk

The lap dances IMO are just not right....what kind of loser sits there pretending to have sex (simulated) with some girl who's only op top of you because you're paying her?

I couldn't do it, and talk about no self esteem, how do you face yourself knowing you have to pay someone for a simulated sex act?

Forget it
The lap dances IMO are just not right....what kind of loser sits there pretending to have sex (simulated) with some girl who's only op top of you because you're paying her?

I couldn't do it, and talk about no self esteem, how do you face yourself knowing you have to pay someone for a simulated sex act?

They are great, Jman. Lap dances are not about sex or love, but about having a good time and being entertained. That's the difference. And the best lap dances are worth the cash you pay for them.

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

i hope you guys are referring to having sex with these beautiful women rather than squirtin one out in the bathroom stall ........... :+clueless

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

ok all i have to say to that is "you sick fucks" lol no never done that before

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

but my homeboy buys pussy all the time in a Miami strip club called black gold (half latina half black ladies)........... so i thought that what the thread was mainly about .........

I haven't shot two loads in a strip club but I have walked out with bite marks on my johnson

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Black Fucking Gold? - on like 79th or so and Biscayne? - I can honestly say that I know of know one that's ever been there nor would have the balls to go there

Some dancers are more into it than others though so just go with the flow.

I just think this is the most amusing thing written in this thread. I doubt VERY highly that any dancers are actually as "into it" as you might think.

They almost always have to go change clothes (loss of time and money) when it happens and are in the back complaining to each other about it. Not to mention the "ICK" factor.

There may be a few that want you to think they actually enjoy it, but I'd guess less than 1 in a 1000 actually do. And I am being conservative with that estimate.

I just think this is the most amusing thing written in this thread. I doubt VERY highly that any dancers are actually as "into it" as you might think.

They almost always have to go change clothes (loss of time and money) when it happens and are in the back complaining to each other about it. Not to mention the "ICK" factor.

There may be a few that want you to think they actually enjoy it, but I'd guess less than 1 in a 1000 actually do. And I am being conservative with that estimate.

They don't need to change clothes because by the time -it- happens, they don't have any on! :LMAO

I can see what you mean about how they'll just act like they enjoy it when they really don't, but there's some that definitely hate it and won't want it to happen. You'll know who those are. Stick with Brazilians or Eastern Europeans - the chances always seem better with them! :thumbsup

wtf, my dick has never even been hard in a strip club let alone shooting one off.

If I'm in the strip club it's simply for the entertainment of watching women demoralize themselves for money and guys drooling over them. Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no problem with it from either side, I just don't see the draw in it. I enjoy looking at hot women, but the part where I pay money to some lady to tease me and NOT have sex with me, especially considering I'm married, is the part I don't get.

My friends sure seem to enjoy it though. I prefer to sit and drink and watch them enjoy themselves.

My wife was a dancer for a few years in Las Vegas back in late 90's. I can assure you that none found it a turn-on.

The problem comes (no pun intended) when they dont know it has happened and sit on your lap afterwards. As for having no clothes on, are you actually going in your pants to an all nude dance? Just nasty.

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

Black Fucking Gold? - on like 79th or so and Biscayne? - I can honestly say that I know of know one that's ever been there nor would have the balls to go there

well your from a different crowd my friend ! your the more club madonna type which is perfectly fine we all have our own way to party .......... i for one like those ghetto bootys as for you a pair of fake tits prolly gets your dick hard enough to lift your mourning weights .......

Journeyman

EOG Master

Where exactly are these 'loads' ending up?

Bigbet, I can see you living in a joint like this. lol

you forget it.