IDENTITY 2006 NFL Picks Thread

TIBURON, my friend, lets get the cash like we used to over at the rx. a fine year it has been so far, sir....lots more IDENTIFIERS to come...

:+cartoon-

August 14, 2006

Oakland PLUS 2.5 (total on this play is 5 units despite posting it earlier)
Oakland/Minny OVER 34.5
BOTH VERY HEAVY

Oakland PLUS 0.5 1st half
Oak/Minn OVER 17.5 1st half
BOTH MEDIUM

mods - would you kindly delete shawn gotti's posts from this thread? he is spamming me and stalking me and hijacking my threads with his garbage. thanks.

thanks tiburon.....NEVER a doubt, sir...NEVER a doubt.... we are dialed in right now, sir....feels great!

ANOTHER WINNING NIGHT!!!
(3-2-1)

YTD: 21-11-3, +34.8 units

August 17, 2006

All MEDIUM PLAYS:

KC +3
Phil +3
Under 35 KC (full game)
Under 35 Phil (full game)
1h kc +2
1h phi +1.5
1h kc under 17.5
1h phi under 17.5

sorry, sir....was busy working and got the plays in with the local just before kickoff....posted as soon as i could. sorry tiburon, etc....halftimes will be up in plenty of time though....

:+thumbs-2

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
Although your record is nice, I have a problem with your posting your units. In the Cinnci game you only mentioned the game as an Idenitfier pick. It wasn't until after you win 2 bets at haltime that you decide that the other picks are all Heavy. Somehow that doesn't seem right. Give you an 8 unit head start.

stuck - i made a mistake, sir. i have been honest, no reason to lie. if youll notice, most of my picks to that point had been HEAVY. IDENTIFIER is 5 units, HEAVY is 4 units....if i was gonna lie i wouldve said VERY HEAVY. also, even if i said LARGE, it still only is a difference of a few units. However, i post what i play and you dont have to believe it. i could care less.

btw, tonight, we go 3-1 early, fellas!!!

YTD 24-12-2 (67%), +38.6 units

(4 games pending, halftimes up shortly, guys)

:+thumbs-2

sorry tiburon!!!! id post what i had now, but i am sure i would get bashed for it....so im sorry i couldnt post my plays...was a very very nice night so long as the chicago game stays under....will post tomorrow.. sorry again, sir.

:cheers

tiburon

EOG Member
Identity, forget the bashers, just go about your business and show them that you are a winner. :+thumbs-2 Everyone knows that you can't win them all but in general you win more than you lose. If you don't want to post then that is also your choice, no pressure man!;)

tiburon - the bashers dont bother me. it makes the wins that much better. i will post plays cuz i want to help!!! i certainly did not mean to withhold picks, sir...

August 20, 2006

Carolina Pick'em IDENTIFIER PLAY OF THE DAY
Minn PLUS 2.5 LARGE
Den MINUS 5.5 LARGE
Green Bay -3 LARGE
Hou PLUS 3.5 LARGE
Mia/TB OVER 35.5 LARGE

-Marines-

EOG Member
Nice day again! I missed them because I had a meeting but thanks for posting them again!

Thanks for the welcome Glaken, I have been viewing the site for a few weeks and decided to finally sign up.

Will be looking foward to today's picks if your posting, thanks.

Adding...
August 20, 2006

Indy/Sea UNDER 38.5 LOCK AND LOAD
1st half SF +1.5 LARGE
1st half SF OVER 18 LARGE
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: