I WAS BANNED AT THE RX FIR SAYING BLACKS ARE BETTER ATHLETES THAN WHITES AND THAT

This makes the second time you were banned Tanger, right? LOL ... I forget what happend the first time ....

Welcome back to EOG you turncoat .... I should put you on post review just for the hell of it ....

TIMMY C said:
GLAKEN ARE YOU AWARE THAT BLACK PLAYERS ARE BETTER RECEIVERS AND RUNNING BACKS THAN WHITE PLAYERS

Yes i am aware of this with a few exceptions .... like Fred Biletnikoff and Tim Dwight ....

Bucs is probably on Fresno State ... maybe you will stick around this time

Coming to the Blast?

I DON'T KNOW GLAKEN I MAY BE GOING SUPERBOWL TIME.

GLAKEN HOW COME BUCS IS SUCH A ASSHOLE YOU WORKED WITH HIM DID YOU NOT.

TIMMY C said:
I DON'T KNOW GLAKEN I MAY BE GOING SUPERBOWL TIME.

GLAKEN HOW COME BUCS IS SUCH A ASSHOLE YOU WORKED WITH HIM DID YOU NOT.

I don't know Tanger ... he always seemed like a good guy ... he may be having a bad day .... just give him a pass and email him on Monday ... Bucs doesn't seem to hold grudges very long.... you know we all have personal stuff that goes on and sometimes it affects our posting and quick decisions.

I WAS NOT 1/10TH AS BAD AS BEANTOWNJIM THIS GUY HATES ME OR SOMETHING.

ANYWAY HOW MUCH TENNIS DO YOU THINK FEDERER FEELS LIKE PLAYING BEFORE HE BEATS NALBANDIAN

Well seeing as how he bageled Gaudio ... I think he wants to win this thing .... everyone is tired and wants some R&R until the Aussy series starts ....

I will be getting back into the tennis picks next year btw ... would luv to collaberate ... got Green Doberman, Lawrence, and a couple posters from UK that will be in ....

YOU SEE WHY HE BANNED ME HE HAS A HATE ON FOR ME OR SOMETHING GO CHECK OUT THE THREAD IN THE RR OF RX. HE IS A FUCKEN HORRIBLE MOD I CAN'T POST THEIR WHEN HE RUNS THINGS HE IS ONE HELL OF A PRICK. BUCS YOU SUCK

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BUCS*** HAS ALWAYS BEEN A KISS ASS HE IS THE ONLY MOD THAT I KNOW WHO HAD TO BEG THE SHRINK FOR A JOB.HE USED TO DO CONTEST'S THEN HE WOULD COME IN THERE AND KISS EVERYBODIES ASS INCLUDING MINE TO MAKE HIS WAY TO THE TOP.THEN ONCE THE SHRINK GAVE THE F-CKING IDIOT A BREAK HIS WHOLE ATTITUDE CHANGE HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT HE WAS THE SHOW THERE AT THE RX.THIS TO ME SPELLS P-H-O-N-Y BUCS*** USED PEOPLE TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE SHRINK MADE HIM A MODERATOR THERE WERE A LOT MORE PEOPLE MORE QUALIFIED.

HEY BUCS*** DID THE JOB GO TO YOUR HEAD YOU F-CKING RAT BASTARD.THIS F-CKING KID IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN OVERPAID CONTEST GRADER.BUCS*** WILL BE A NOBODY WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTH'S I THINK THE F-CKING KID WOULD CRY IF THE SHRINK TAKES OVER AND SHIT CANS THIS MORON.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BUCSF-G,BUCSF-G HOW COME WE CANT SAY ***G IN THIS FORUM SHRINK I WANT AN ANSWER.I CAN ***G OVER AT MADJACKS FORUM.:doh1

Dell Dude

EOG Master
TIMMY C said:
IT IS ALWAYS BUCS WHO BANS ME FUCK HIM HE IS AN ASSHOLE

I don't like that asswipe either. His whole life is free contests and being a moderator. And he's a Tampa Bay Buccanears fan!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
go to google , and..

go to google , and..

:+clueless

look up jimmy the greek..

no matter how true things are; you just cannot make any remarks regarding black atheletes having "natural" of genetic superior athletic abilities....

even though ..

lol

gl

it's called political corredtedness

gl

:+hitting-

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't know about blacks being better athletes than whites or whites being more intelligent athletes than blacks. I do know that Donavan McNabb is an autistic monkey who cost me a $1200 bankroll and 5-0 in da Carib contest!

THIS IS MY POINT THAT BLACK RECEDIVERS AND RUNNING BACKS ARE BETTER THAN WHITE ATHLETES AND THAT DONOVAN MCNABB SET BACK THINGS 2O YRS WITH HIS PASS WITH 3 MINUTES LEFT ON MONDAY NIGHT. WHO DO YOU WANT AT QB TOM BRADY OR A RUNNING FUCKING QB WHO CANNOT PASS.

jjgold said:
Blacks are better singers, athletes and dancers that whites so lets not kid ourselves here

ABSOLUTELY THEY SHOULD JUST NOT BE THROWING THE FOOTBALL. VINCE YOUNG MAY WHEN THE HEISMAN BUT DO YOU WANT HIM AS YOUR TEAMS QB.

Jimmy Hoffa said:
Timmy Chang,

Either start for the Lions today or report to work at the car wash, what's is going to be?

lol

I WILL GO GET MY CAR OVER TO THE WASH IN A HALF AN HOUR I WILL LET U KNOW

i'm sure that somewhere, sometime, there has been a scientific study to prove that fact. As you all know we will never EVER hear about it though. My only experience with this dates all the way back to my freshmen year of highschool. I used to play baseball all my life, from the time I was 5 years old. There was a core group of kids, 6 of us who stayed together all the way to highschool. We would pick up players here and there, but the 6 of us stayed together everyyear. 3 of those kids were black. Myself and 2 of the black kids were basically the same size, I had a stronger arm then them, but they could natually run faster then I could. Before highschool, we never lifted any weights, we stayed in shape all year long. However when we got to highschool, our coach put us in "weight training, At the end of our freshmen year, I had put on some muscle and aldded a little weight. But the black kids, just exploded, they bulked up and got ripped almost instantly. I felt like I had to work twice and hard as they did in the weight room, and still didn't get the results they did. It just comes natural for them. But thats just my personal experience.