I Read An Article In Ledger Today About A-Rod

Interesting how writer said what a great talent he is but there is something about him that makes him a loser.

Also A-Rod was caught playing at an underground card club in NY in wee hours of morning 2 weeks ago.

Family man??

He is MLB's biggest phony

Yankees and Braves continue to shoot themselves in the foot every post season .... with Braves is always pitching; it amazes me these guys can win the division with this pitching staff this year. Yanks ... don't follow too much, what is their REAL problem? I am sure it goes deeper than A-Rod.

They are all a hundred years old, and the travel took more out of them than it did the Angels.

Nothing surprised me more than to see the Big Eunich come in and pitch well.

JJ new flash ALL these guys are phonies. Name a sport and a player.

A-Rod just has that loser personality where Jeter is a winner. I guess your born with it.

A-Rid also very disliked by his peers as he rubs people wrong and I do believe it relfects on the teams he plays on.

Some guy do not have 1/4 of the talent as him but they are winners

It is strange

opotus

EOG Veteran
Definitely strange. There is an "X" factor that one either has or doesn't have, simple as that. But it is totally unquantifiable.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Somebody wrote an article about "Pistol" Pete. It was about how he could do it all. Do it all, except win. A-Rod is going to go down as that same type of player.

I wish he had gone to Boston. Just think, the Red Sox would be stuck with him. And remember, Manny was traded to Texas for A-Rod before the union nixed the deal.

the glue

EOG Veteran
Sorry chuck. You are stuck with that bum.

GO BOSOX..

yankee's suck 200,000,000 lolololol........:+signs9-1

Manny such a better clutch player and a way more feared hitter.

A-Rod has so many big games against bad teams when scores are out of hand.

Of course he will be in Hall but that is about it, no WS titles and no one likes him.