I got it! Sadly

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It's established that some people who take the vaccine will still die from covid and some will die from the vaccine. It becomes a matter of Computer Bob math. What ratio is plus EV? We start at an ace of base where virtually 0% of young and healthy people will die from covid if unvaccinated. Then we go from there and crunch the #'s.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The tipping point data is the # of young and healthy who would be ok without the vaccine but die of covid with the vaccine. That # exists and will grow. So no need for the Computer man. Don't need a spreadsheet to grade this one.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you have a working immune system, you should not take the vaccine. Even if you are in a vulnerable group. I think nobody should take the vaccine. I think the vaccine is the virus. But theoretically, if your immune system is shot, you qualify for a vaccine. Not these vaccines but safe and effective vaccines. You have a need. There is a predicate.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's established that some people who take the vaccine will still die from covid and some will die from the vaccine. It becomes a matter of Computer Bob math. What ratio is plus EV? We start at an ace of base where virtually 0% of young and healthy people will die from covid if unvaccinated. Then we go from there and crunch the #'s.
Will Railbird choose me in the death pool?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Will Railbird choose me in the death pool?

I won our death pool one year with 2 picks the other guys were not going to let me make because the rule is: It had to be someone whose death would make the news. They said my 2 choices would not be news so I told them to let me make the picks and if they died and it wasn't national news I wouldn't ask to be given credit for them. A handful of months later when they died I got my points for the deaths of: Uday and Qusay Hussein

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hartley said:
My son just got back from an appointment at the doctor's. He was talking to someone who said his closest friend was 29, had cold symptoms and was dead a week later. He was double vaxxed, apparently very healthy and an avid runner but never got the booster. He left behind a wife and 3 kids including an infant. That's the most frustrating thing about the virus - just when you think you have things figured out, it throws you a curve ball.

Futures Cwissy said:
howid in the name of Christ can you take that sad story and blame it on no booster?

howid

EOG Dedicated
years ago when visiting relatives after they moved to a risky area of Chicago, the mother came in and was admonishing the teen.

seems he had only fastened 4 of the 5 locks before going out, " you left the apartment wide open!"

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Rodgers!

Rodgers, a friend of podcast host Joe Rogan, caught Covid in November after falsely implying that he had been vaccinated and claimed the NFL had a “two-class system” for vaccinated and unvaccinated players.

Now he has blasted the president in a new interview with ESPN.

“When the president of the United States says, ‘This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,’ it’s because him and his constituents, which, I don’t know how there are any if you watch any of his attempts at public speaking, but I guess he got 81 million votes,” said Rodgers.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Rodgers should run for the senate in WI - I see the NFL announced yesterday they wont test anyone going forward unless they show symptoms - previously unvaxxed players were tested every day.

Rodgers led the way to to freedom in the NFL - almost total vindication.

Wade

EOG Master
I GOT IT!

Signs to look for: Fatigue, Body Aches, Fever, Coughing

Check. Check. Check. Check

I am exhausted now. I feel like I did last year when I got the Chemo put into me. I would get my first dose around 10P and by the time I woke up around 6A I WAS DONE!

Only time I am leaving the house is to walk the pooch to the park up the street and make sure I don't get close to anyone

UGH!

I have something. Started Sunday and was dizzy with a fever and cough. Have fatigue but no body aches, today started sneezing/runny nose. It is Flu season so who knows, maybe its the Omarion Omega variant or whatever they like to call it. Been taking Tylenol Cold+Flu Severe and it helps a bit. Chicken soup and vitamin C also helps.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I have something. Started Sunday and was dizzy with a fever and cough. Have fatigue but no body aches, today started sneezing/runny nose. It is Flu season so who knows, maybe its the Omarion Omega variant or whatever they like to call it. Been taking Tylenol Cold+Flu Severe and it helps a bit. Chicken soup and vitamin C also helps.
Omicrom forced the flu out(just like last year), you prob have the cron, which i guess is good.