I Got Buried Again

I fucken told you not to bet this Sunday. Dime wanted your damn money after you made some cash on Sat. JJ you been in this shit for many years and still bet like a square.

Tough day today.

I really only "liked" 4 sides, got lucky in OT with Bears, to go 3-1. And I had a full buy out with Washington ML to kill my NYG -1 play, all my other stuff panned out to a very slight profit as the ML sides didn't come in, and I ended up buying back some on AZ (not doing that would have been stupid on my part as I took a huge step out on Dallas) so technically that ended up being an opinonated play, but I don't want to sound toutish by counting it. "should have taken Hoston, then I save that Cle bet, but I won't bet a winless team for just a 3 cent scalp.

But as usal a typical day, win some, scalp some, and look for next week. I have an idea bookscleaned up today, so you aren't alone.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Skip:

You are alot like me and I like that. You take your fukking shots when you get up and don't run in a corner and try to protect a 220$ gain just because you had a good Saturday. One day our ship will come in, Son and you and I will be living up the high life. We will have a 500$ hooker on each arm and we will embarrass them in public just for giggles and shit. Everybody will look at us and say "who are those two guys?"

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
JJ, time to start gathering advice/opinions from the others here and doing some figuring for a while until you get your head on straight.........

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
jjgold said:
Hachy I never bet anyone picks

I bet my own stuff

I didn't mean actually bet anyone else's picks J, just to open your mind a little on other opinions in here and then do the math-work until you get back on track.......:+thumbs-2

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I will be paying the man this week.

I know that is a possibility everyday I wake-up.

If ya wanna play, you may have to pay. :+waving-5