I AM AN IDIOT...

Re: I AM AN IDIOT...

Don't laugh Munson.

Some of the whackjobs on the Political Forum could soon be developing conspiracy theories about the true number of "Shrinks."

I heard Shrink has at least 3 confirmed body-doubles, his own stunt man, and a couple of food tasters

munson15

I want winners...

Don't laugh Munson.

Some of the whackjobs on the Political Forum could soon be developing conspiracy theories about the true number of "Shrinks."
There are so many angry whackjobs back there, I'm scared to go into that room. Please keep me posted.:+textinb3

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

There are so many angry whackjobs back there, I'm scared to go into that room. Please keep me posted.:+textinb3

You're right about that.

There are some real psychos in there.

As one of the few voices of sanity in that forum, it can sometimes get mighty lonely in there for the Munchkin Man

But please don't be afraid to visit.

The Munchkin Man and the Moderators who patrol that forum will gladly help protect you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

munson15

I want winners...

Munson they won't bite too hard. Think you would make a good addition in there :pop:
I'm a lover, not a fighter, Blondie. I don't enjoy arguing, and I learned long ago that politics and religion are the two subjects that people will never agree on. At least in a reasonable sports discussion, we can sometimes change minds or at least get a person to look at a different point of view. Besides, the main forum and the sports rooms take half my workday as it is!:+textinb3

munson15

I want winners...

You're right about that.

There are some real psychos in there.

As one of the few voices of sanity in that forum, it can sometimes get mighty lonely in there for the Munchkin Man

But please don't be afraid to visit.

The Munchkin Man and the Moderators who patrol that forum will gladly help protect you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
I like your style, Munchkin Man, but see my response to Blondie.:cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

I'm a lover, not a fighter, Blondie. I don't enjoy arguing, and I learned long ago that politics and religion are the two subjects that people will never agree on. At least in a reasonable sports discussion, we can sometimes change minds or at least get a person to look at a different point of view. Besides, the main forum and the sports rooms take half my workday as it is!:+textinb3

At least you are being productive munson. If you look through there you can occasionally find a thread that is not attacking or brutal. Note I said occasionally :+textinb3

I'm so glad no one was able to talk me out of taking the AL last night! And what a game!

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

good call shrink.....I fell asleep on the floor and missed the end:mad:......then daddy daycare opened at 6:30:+sick-9+

munson15

I want winners...

At least you are being productive munson. If you look through there you can occasionally find a thread that is not attacking or brutal. Note I said occasionally :+textinb3
Always enjoy your company, Blondie.:cheers