Hypothetical question

Re: Hypothetical question

Will someone just shoot sportie so we don't have to keep reading about the Steelers all the time? ::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

For heavens sake girl, you live in NORTH CAROLINA...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Not sure anyone has mentioned that Tomlin went for it against Dallas and missed on a biggie late in the game as well. It was 4th and goal from the same postion almost. They lucked out and still won that game. No decision was wrong but I would go for it.

Not sure anyone has mentioned that Tomlin went for it against Dallas and missed on a biggie late in the game as well. It was 4th and goal from the same postion almost. They lucked out and still won that game. No decision was wrong but I would go for it.
that play did factor into my thinking, TB.

ha

what did that game really mean anyway?

i was impressed with baltimore's d, steelers o needs some serious help or the ravens d is that good.
the game was important for 3 reasons:
1. Steelers loath the Ravens.
2. Clinched the AFC North
3. With the titans' loss, the Steelers head to Tennessee with a shot at having the best record in the AFC if they come out with a win.

Baltimore's D is THAT good - but the Pittsburgh offense is also completely out of it. the Steelers are and have always been a running team. When Pitt doesn't have a 100-yard rusher, the offense is messed up. Ben hasn't been on top of things all season. Yeah, I think he's a great QB, but he hasn't shown it lately - at all.
The defense has this team in the hunt for a SB ring, the offense is riding the skirt tails.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I am not so sure the Steelers score on a Qb sneak there. I'd give it only 60/40 chance. the ravems D line is tough and no doubt they would completely sell out on the Qb sneak. A roll out and he could walk in but not so sure about QB sneak.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

I am not so sure the Steelers score on a Qb sneak there. I'd give it only 60/40 chance. the ravems D line is tough and no doubt they would completely sell out on the Qb sneak. A roll out and he could walk in but not so sure about QB sneak.

i agree, IF the game was as big and important as sportsgirl thinks you kick the field goal.

ravens d line>pitts o line

Even if you only give them that low a chance, it beats the odds of a coin flip by 10%...

Timetopay

EOG Master

This is the exact way to think about this. What are the chances of Ben being successful getting 6 inches? I would say about 85% as I have earlier but would be willing to give in and say that worst case scenario they would have a 75% chance to convert. Now, what are the chances of the Steelers winning in OT? I don't think anyone can make a logical argument that Pitt had a better than 60% chance of winning in OT (between 40-55% would be my estimation). Therefore I believe this is a no-brainer to go for it.:cheers

Shrinky the fact that Ray is singling out my post as being the way he thinks has to get me top biling in poster of the week.

Must be tough to swallow huh:finger004

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Would be very GUTSY call, but with Ravens agressive DF, I agree Big Ben & his 5.7 40 yrd dash ability Probably walks into END-ZONE there

That or RAY LEWIS, knocks his Helmet off (with Head still in it) / LOL

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Big ben Fumbles @ 1 inch line ball bounces 10 yards & my man who owes me about 300-K for unreal returns / / / / / ED REED goes 109.9 yards for TD this time, I can still see his ARMS FLAPPING when he took that INT 106 VS CLEV on last play of game 5 yrs--ago

you know Ballwonder probably goes for a triple reverse2348ji23e

Anyone else remember that CFB game three years ago? USF playing at UCONN. This was back when Pat Julmiste was the USF QB.

Leavitt called a double reverse WR pass on 4th and goal. Most moronic playcall I had ever seen until last year when Pitt played Navy and Pitt decided to throw a fade route on their two point conversion attempt even though they were getting 7 YPC against Navy and were just blowing them up.