How Does One Go To The Other Side Of The Counter??

How do we start?

How Much cash on reserve??

You know what they say..............if you cannot beat them fukkin join them.

Pros only respond in Biz

Thanks

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
Offshore, or onshore jj?

A good guestimate that Ive come up with, using a little bit of bj/poker bankroll strategy, is around 100-250 times the largest wager you are willing to accept. Ie, 1000$ = 100,000 or more bankroll, to ensure you dont go broke, but these are really out of the air numbers, based on what Ive read here, and other places. The more of your players, betting the max, often, the larger the roll would have to be.

We were thinking onshore in Phila

$500 Max bets

$200 Parlays up to 5 teams

$100 Reverses up to 4 teams

$300 Teasers

-110 Lines

Totals we will use Pinny's

Sporto took 3 Dimes for guys he knew. He is pretty big

Have no clue now what he is up too, I would not doubt he is knocked out of the box and buried now.

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
jjgold said:
We were thinking onshore in Phila

$500 Max bets

$200 Parlays up to 5 teams

$100 Reverses up to 4 teams

$300 Teasers

-110 Lines

Totals we will use Pinny's

Ya JJ, depending on what kind of capital you work with, you could probably bump it up to 1k max bets, 500 parlays etc, and be alright. The fact that you wont get too many people playing that high, means less risk. If you had 30 guys playing the max all the time, you might be in trouble, but if you got 75-100k startup, you should be fine. JJ, I I built custom software for my gig, if you are intersested in it lemme know, I also got a notebook somewhere, with all the different tidbits I have learned from forums/family, if I ever get it into the computer, Ill send it to you.

Last edited: