How bad is 6 as a hockey total?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
From my early observations scoring is up, so no more 5's. No more ties. But this 6 is ugly because of the 3-3. That is automatically a 7. I know there can be quite a few ways to land on 6, but if you had a choice between 6 ov40 or 6 1/2 un45, would you choose over +.25, and lay the extra half, or take the 6 and lay heavy juice, only benefit a tie, if it lands 6?

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Ask me this question on Nov 5th after I can see a month of totals with the new rules .... if forced to pick I would pay the moolah for ov 6.

parkcityrep

EOG Senior Member
odds makers are blindly handing "6", they probably figure the juice will eat us up, but i think your on to something

OF

OF

look at my thread and you will see the amazing results thus far...the under is the way to go as the line makers know all the squares are betting the overs...so far a blanket unders this season would have profit around 27.5*...pretty amazing as psychologically seems as the scoring is way up....OB

The linesmakers overadjusted after the first two days to compensate for the overs. The value in over or unders depends on which way it's overcompensating, which is happening on a daily basis. It will take a little while longer, but they will figure it out.Until then, there are some good moneymaking opportunities.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Last night I saw one game go 3-3 tie, insta 7, and none land on 6. So the only game that was on 6 went 7. I see a big gap in juice on the offerings, yet how many games will be on 3-3 that insta 7 score before regulation ends. I am not going for blanket coverage here, but since it appears the linemakers are struggling to get a base number. The games that interest me are the ones where they offer high juice 6 over, and plus money ov 6 1/2. I think that will stop soon.

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
They caught the gap overage I think. Similar 6ov45 now only 6 1/2, even 6 1/2ov15. They were placing way too much value on that particular 1/2 goal.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5