Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Cannon

Banned
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Wednesday Losers

11 Units
San Antonio

9 Units
under

I really need Utah to show up for this. I don't usually bet this much but I was up and then I go in the tank. Trying to get back the 43 units I have pissed off going 1-8 the last 9 plays. I hate this fixed NBA playoffs.

incomeraise

EOG Enthusiast

Hey canon sorry i know u might not be around next year to post ur football plays...but i was trying to go all over ur posts, to find out what u were doing or how u where betting on ur football games, but couldnt find the thread.SO i was wondering if u could explain it to me once again or maybe get my email adress if possible, .but well i am sure it might take some time that u don t have to explain it...but if u cant just let me know and i ll understand...thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:

Cannon

Banned

Dirty and Mo know my systems.

NBA fades
72-54-2

Saturdays Losers
12 Units
Clev

3 Units
Clev over

dirty

EOG Master

702 San Antonio -7.5

Cleveland has to prove they can play with the Spurs....This may be the worst Finals in the History of the NBA

Cannon

Banned

These are Thursdays losers which will win.

10 Unit
Clev under

7 Unit
Clev

dirty

EOG Master

I am on these 2 tonight

704 San Antonio -7

703/704 Cleveland/San Antonio under 176

This one will be lucky to see 160

Cannon

Banned

Dirty I had been is such a tail spin I thought I would not post tonight to change my luck and I hit two 10 units. Still burried but that helped some. Boy I was hot then the last two weeks sucked at everything I played . That was an ugly run for me to finish the year. Football is not far off for us.

Cannon don't worry even the best get cold. Just stop now you don't want to fall below chuck luck's winning %

:LMAO :LMAO

Is CANNON gonna come out of the closet, both literally and figuratively, and post his plays for Game #4?

He didn't post game #3, but said he went 2-0 on 10 unit plays. Don't bash ChuckLuck for not posting and saying he went 2-0, you just did the same.

:hung

Cannon

Banned

NCAA BASKETS ARE HERE AND I AM HERE FOR THE EASY MONEY BOYS AND GIRLS. BETTING AT MATCHBOOK TO START THE SEASON

TENN-MARTIN FOR (2 UNITS)

Cannon

Banned

Monday 1-0 + (2 units)

Tuesday
Central Arkansas (2 Units)
Richmond (2 Units)

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Just thought I would put this thread back on top of the college basketbaal topic list so the rookies and newbies can see what we are talking about from the 2007 Cannon top 25 system.
Made a ton of this system in January and February last season and its all right in front on this thread.

FATDADDY

EOG Member

Cannon I was just wondering are you still going to post your NFL system weeks 9-17 on the NFL board? Been following you now for 2 years and appreciate all the plays and always respect your opinion!

Cannon

Banned

Yes I have been posing on this site but I am on post review and they sometimes don't post my stuff. Here is the records for it this year

Week #9
3-2

Week #10
2-1

Moneyline dogs
2-4 Up a little hit a +290 dog and a +130 dog so far.

Cannon

Banned

Fades Tuesday
3-4

Season to date

14-14-2

Fades so far for Wednesday

North Carolina
Tenn
Butler

some won't have lines and we should have a few more games

Hercules

EOG Addicted

I let 63 units go right through my hands last January 2007 before I jumped on. Then made +240 units with it before March Madness !!! You do have to have some stone to play the system and a strong bank. I used a 100 unit bank when I started and kept the per unit price the same all the way through to the end.

FATDADDY

EOG Member

Cannon,
Thanks and if you could post your NFL system this week.I'll be playing your Basketball system as I did last year!

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for reviving the thread, Cannon. Tennessee was NL, but shouldn't we have added UL Monroe and UTEP?

Cannon

Banned

Yes I posted that at 6 pm to fade Mich St. and Tex Am

3-1 tonight

Season record

17-15-2

FATDADDY

EOG Member

3-1 tonight on the system Cannon,Thanks! I've never one in Basketball until last year when I was introduced to your system!

Cannon

Banned

Well were not on fire yet but not losing.

Thursday Fades
Ark
NC ST.
Georgetown
PITT
KAN
STAN
Memphis

let me know if we have anymore. Thanks.

munson15

I want winners...

Yes I posted that at 6 pm to fade Mich St. and Tex Am

3-1 tonight

Season record

17-15-2
Sorry for the dumb question. I swear I looked and didn't see the post for the last 2 games when I looked at around 7:45 or so. Are you on some sort of tape-delay?:rolleyes: Anyway, congrats on the solid night.

munson15

I want winners...

No line on Miss.Valley St. vs. PITT, and no line on Washburn vs. KAN. Early start (5:00) on Charleston vs. ARK.

munson15

I want winners...

Also, the earlier list didn't include the Citadel vs #18 USC.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Cannon, I love Uconn (thursday) tonight -13 1/2. I bet it early in the day and it is at -14 right now .

munson15

I want winners...

Cannon, I would also like to remind everyone that when an unranked team is favored over a ranked team, they are good for an extra unit. GL tonight.

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry, I have to apologize for listing the Citadel. I checked the CBS Sportsline schedule, and they had USC listed #18. Obviously, they lost and dropped out and CBS was using last week's rankings, shows how much of a CBB fan I am.:doh1

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

got a question if any of you can answer it would be appreciated...i was wondering based on this system alone (betting unranked teams against top 25 ranked teams) what was the units won at the end of the year if i had used this same and only sytem the entire year...thanx you guys and best of luck to all of you