Hey Boys :)......

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted
It has been a while so I thought it would be a good time to stop in and chat!! I Have lots of new pics and great experiences to share!!! SOOOOOOO... Who is interested in chatting?!?! :pop:

Re: Hey Boys :)......

Jen,

You look better than ever and I sincerely mean that....:cheers

I apologize for my buddy winkyduck ignoring u...

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

hello Cowgirl...I have a theory I am hoping you could either confirm or debunk since you are of the female persuasion. I hypothesize that females actually like sexual intercourse via the #2 hole, however, they often say no to sex in said hole because they feel as if that is something "slutty" women do and therefore do not want to disrespect themselves....thoughts?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

sorry for the delay had to get dinner in the oven!! :BBQ:
You cooked in wearing nothing but an Apron that says "Kiss the Chef".....right

and shame on Travis for making you prepare dinner - and not just skipping a step and having YOU for dinner

nice pix and it onl;y confimrs what i told you when i sent ya those PBCC Chicago Pix.............PB is out of their fucking minds

btw - when i grow up i wanna be a hot female so i have the chance to spend time with MrsOSU......in person - and not just late at night by myself :+whipping:+whipping

Tim - i think you are along the right lines there and also because they think it will hurt - and that it will if not done right. lube, lube, lube and more lube and it is a lot better than without

No#1 starts off sweet as a pop tart

Then a black man named Jean

Came onto the scene

No#1 now begins to fart

If its snugness you choose with #2 you cant lose