Hawaii vs. Georgia....IN-GAME....who does everyone have?

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Bulldogs getting hammered.....I think 10's are coming. A lot of 9's with juice and 9.5's out there. Over/under is 69 to 69.5.....damn that seems high to me, but then again what the hell do i know.

Re: Hawaii vs. Georgia....IN-GAME....who does everyone have?

Georgia -7 (bought the hook last night)

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!

I have Georgia in the first quarter -.5.

I really hope Hawaii wins though. What a great story.

Kids who sell puka shell necklaces at Diamondhead going undefeated and invited to play against kids who rob 7-11's.

I have to go with the 7-11 thugs. I hope I lose.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

over 34 1/2 1st half
Hawaii ML +290

August West

Rambler

Need over 69 for my free BetMania parlay.

May take Hawaii if I can get 10.

BW on HAWAII and UNDER for those who care....

BOL,

THE SHRINK

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Need over 69 for my free BetMania parlay.

May take Hawaii if I can get 10.

I knew I shoulda copied you parlay....you are money in contests.....especially free one.....my god you rake it in. I like both of the plays you mentioned fwiw.(which aint much:+textinb3 )

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

BW on HAWAII and UNDER for those who care....

BOL,

THE SHRINK

REALLY?......he didnt bet it already did he?.....both are going in the opposite direction.....of course there is only 10 minutes before kick.

Mr NBA,

At Cris for example, the side went from 9 1/2 to 8 whereas the total went from 70 to 68 within the last few minutes and is moving some more as I post this...

BOL,

THE SHRINK

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

couple sharp outs did JUST get popped on hawaii....WOW......I got Hawaii and 9 at even money at jam.

GL Gents,

mn

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Mr NBA,

At Cris for example, the side went from 9 1/2 to 8 1/2 whereas the total went from 70 to 68 within the last 10 minutes...

BOL,

THE SHRINK

yep major move as I was typing the post.......thanks shrink...I was able to get 9 at even money.....pays to have books like wsex and Jam as they ALWAYS shade the favorite.

thanks for the play:bank:

P.S.

I also parlayed Hawaii with the Under...

BOL,

THE SHRINK

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Let's go Hawaii.....

Boise st. all over again, lets hope

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Wow, hawaii very nervous to start the game...not a good sign....one big pass could cure that though

Tuckman

Uh Poster

before hawaii D settles in, did they really just say that? what d ?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Hawaii should answer here big ifin they want to stay in here. This could get real ugly if they cannot get some fast scores and Georgia continues to run (literally) them into the ground.

BEAT ME TO IT. THOUGHT THE SAME THING.

HAWAII 'D'....... :LMAO HELL, THEY CAN'T SPELL 'D'

Did not one of the commentators say Hawaii was a top ten (#9) defense a few minutes ago or did you not hear that?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I am not sure what is going to happen but I guarantee that Hawaii scores a lot of points. THey may be losing big at the time...but they are going to score. They have a great offensive system with a superb QB. I am on the favorite (I hate betting favorites) but expect a war. Georgia better not take them lightly at all.

dirty

EOG Master

before hawaii D settles in, did they really just say that? what d ?

Hawaii had the 33rd ranked D in the nation this year.....

Knowshon for the TD Baby :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

Tuckman

Uh Poster

<TABLE class=yspwhitebg cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1><TD class=yspdetailttl width="15%">Date</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="25%">Opponent</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="15%">Time/Result</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl width="30%">Audio/Video</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 vAlign=top><TD height=18></TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Sep 2</TD><TD>Northern Colorado</TD><TD>W 63-6</TD><TD noWrap>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 vAlign=top><TD height=18></TD><TD noWrap>Sat, Sep 8</TD><TD>at Louisiana Tech</TD><TD>W 45-44</TD><TD noWrap>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 vAlign=top><TD height=18></TD><TD noWrap>Sat, Sep 15</TD><TD>at UNLV</TD><TD>W 49-14</TD><TD noWrap>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 vAlign=top><TD height=18></TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Sep 23</TD><TD>Charleston Southern</TD><TD>W 66-10</TD><TD noWrap>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 vAlign=top><TD height=18></TD><TD noWrap>Sat, Sep 29</TD><TD>at Idaho</TD><TD>W 48-20</TD><TD noWrap>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 vAlign=top><TD height=18></TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Oct 7</TD><TD>Utah State</TD><TD>W 52-37</TD><TD noWrap>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 vAlign=top><TD height=18></TD><TD noWrap>Fri, Oct 12</TD><TD>at San Jose State</TD><TD>W 42-35</TD><TD noWrap>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 vAlign=top><TD height=18></TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Oct 28</TD><TD>New Mexico State</TD><TD>W 50-13</TD><TD noWrap>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 vAlign=top><TD height=18></TD><TD noWrap>Sat, Nov 10</TD><TD>Fresno State</TD><TD>W 37-30</TD><TD noWrap>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 vAlign=top><TD height=18></TD><TD noWrap>Fri, Nov 16</TD><TD>at Nevada</TD><TD>W 28-26</TD><TD noWrap>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 vAlign=top><TD height=18></TD><TD noWrap>Fri, Nov 23</TD><TD>(17) Boise State</TD><TD>W 39-27</TD><TD noWrap>--</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 vAlign=top><TD height=18></TD><TD noWrap>Sat, Dec 1</TD><TD>Washington</TD><TD>W 35-28</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

giving up an average of 25 points to teams like those is not exactly what u call a feirce D

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the camera's are all over the stadium, leave it on the god damn game

Tuckman

Uh Poster

hows that hawaii D looking? they must be giving up an average of 7 yards per play :doh1

right now it looks like georgia can do whatever it likes at will.