Have you ever seen a moderator bash another moderator?

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Have you ever seen a moderator bash another moderator?

Yeah neato....afraid to chat...blah blah blah

Of course you're done, you're afraid of the real truth, it's more fun to bash someone you have no clue about...pussy.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Yeah neato....afraid to chat...blah blah blah

Of course you're done, you're afraid of the real truth, it's more fun to bash someone you have no clue about...pussy.

You're doing what JMAN always does; change the subject. You've basically called me a liar that you didn't threaten to call the authorities on a fellow poster and I've posted evidence that you did do that. What else is there to say?

I'm not bashing you. I'm saying you did something and posted the evidence that you did. What could the real truth be? I guess I have no clue what I'm talking about.

Now you'll respond by saying something totally unrelated to what we're talking about here in this thread and spin it in a different direction. Go ahead and craft it now.

Journeyman

EOG Master

What could the truth be? I gave you the chance to hear me tell you but you're afraid to hear it , you would rather have someone to bash....this isn;t the first time though you have spoken about things you know nothing about...

Why hide behind the keyboard? You love telling me how awful a person I am , I'm giving you the chance to tell me , but you're too pussified to pick up the phone.

Same shit from you just a different topic, why you afraid to 'talk' about it?

ANSWER the question just once.

Journeyman

EOG Master

And further more Enfuego 'tough guy' you take a post I made and instead of commenting about THAT post (which was factual, because I was there)

You throw out some bullshit that has NOTHING at all to do with the post, you're good at being a hypocrite.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

What could the truth be? I gave you the chance to hear me tell you but you're afraid to hear it , you would rather have someone to bash....this isn;t the first time though you have spoken about things you know nothing about...

Why hide behind the keyboard? You love telling me how awful a person I am , I'm giving you the chance to tell me , but you're too pussified to pick up the phone.

Same shit from you just a different topic, why you afraid to 'talk' about it?

ANSWER the question just once.

Spin, spin and more spin. I told you you threatened to call the feds on a fellow poster and you said it didn't happen. I posted the thread that showed you did do that. That is the truth. I'm not bashing you. I'm telling you that's a fact and it is. I guess I don't know anything about it though even though it's all right there in the thread for everyone to read.

I told you we both live in the same area and I'd come meet you for a beer and you said you had shit to do. What would I possibly need to talk to you about on the phone? Why would I talk about it when I just read about it?

Here's the excerpt for the more lazy posters here:

From the Head Mod at the RX:
4. The Rx.com does not wish to get into a long he said she said battle with Journeyman. The one thing that I will say that I know is true is that the threats to call the FBI and local police on posters that JMan owed money to are true (I spoke to Cigarman on the phone) and to me that is the second worse sin (behind treatening family) a player can commit.

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

You're doing what JMAN always does; change the subject. You've basically called me a liar that you didn't threaten to call the authorities on a fellow poster and I've posted evidence that you did do that. What else is there to say?

I'm not bashing you. I'm saying you did something and posted the evidence that you did. What could the real truth be? I guess I have no clue what I'm talking about.

Now you'll respond by saying something totally unrelated to what we're talking about here in this thread and spin it in a different direction. Go ahead and craft it now.

Evidence. You are too damn funny. Wil would never lie about shit like that would he?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Evidence. You are too damn funny. Wil would never lie about shit like that would he?

He knows all....yeah that's 'evidence'...

This guy makes me sick to my stomach...I offer to talk to him on the phone, but he refuses...posting back and forth to this rock head is a waste of time...I already knew this, so that is on me.

:hangt

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

He knows all....yeah that's 'evidence'...

This guy makes me sick to my stomach...I offer to talk to him on the phone, but he refuses...posting back and forth to this rock head is a waste of time...I already knew this, so that is on me.

:hangt

Are you insinuating that Wil or Cigarman are lying about that referenced situation? I trust that he's telling the truth. Is he lying?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Sir, the reference below was posted by JMAN himself at the EOG on September 29th. It's in the link under post #144.

JMAN's Post:

Cigarman the clown, fuck you, I won't dignify you with a response, you think you forced me out at theRx...I was quitting long before your little exploitation attempt occured...I can say what I want now, you can't call Allec up ...who ever heard of 6 point teasers losing if there was a tie?

Fuck you. ...the authorities have been contacted big mouth...keep harrassing me.

J

joeybagadonuts

Sir, the reference below was posted by JMAN himself at the EOG on September 29th. It's in the link under post #144.

JMAN's Post:

Cigarman the clown, fuck you, I won't dignify you with a response, you think you forced me out at theRx...I was quitting long before your little exploitation attempt occured...I can say what I want now, you can't call Allec up ...who ever heard of 6 point teasers losing if there was a tie?

Fuck you. ...the authorities have been contacted big mouth...keep harrassing me.

Are you people retarded? Enfuego posted a link to a post that Jman himself made saying he was calling the authorities. He is a rat snitch, end of story.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Great thread Identity, but pour some more fuel on the fire, it's slowing down and no longer en fuego.

Best Wishes...oF :pop: