Happy Monday Everyone

Sunny here in NYC, almost no clouds on the sky. Going to be the warmest day of the week, prolly hit 68 or even 70 today.

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
55 and rainy here in the STL, but I cant complain, GREAT holloween weather. Gonna have some girlies over tonight, and get a little fire burning on the balcolny. Worst thing on my mind is what to bbq tonight. Happy Halloween!

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
The Genera, you were under the assumption that Hitman and JJgold are the same poster right? Did you figure it out yet? If not, take a look at the post caled For Skip's Eyes only, by hitman.

dirty

EOG Master
70 degrees and sunny here in GA......Great day....good day to finish early and Drink some beer....Off to work for a while..

And JJ and Hits have Different IP's....JJ's is in Newark and Hits is in Birmingham.... No way of really knowing.....Until they admit it......I would say NO they are not the same person...

great day to be alive general you were very impressive fri on best show were you reading from a script lol and do you ever miss a day

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Thanks hoops

Every day I wake-up is a good day. I do use notes for the radio show. No need to make it harder than it has to be. I don't take many days off colhoopsman. Somebody has to be around. I am the least wealthy, most ugly, and less of a celebrity than the rest of the EOG team, so I just as well be here posting with the rest of you. I am junkie Sir.

Easily my favorite day of the entire year. Maybe that will help my blood pressure after picking up 46 units in the first 3 weeks of football then giving 28 back in the last 2 weeks.

:hung

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
The General said:
I am unsure King. They say otherwise and I cannot prove it.

General, Im here to tell you that I have proof. JJgold got confused, logged into his jjgold account and posted as hitter. Chekc hte thread out.

The General

I seen that, but jj has a habit of signing his posts as others, so I am unsure if that is proof enough King.

The General

hoops, life is like a box of chocolates ya know. ;)

I feel for these guys on gambling boards who get buried and depressed. I have been there. Gotta learn to control those emotions.

Rainy & cool here. Been in my robe all weekend and into this rainy Monday. Great day to work on Tuesday's NBA. Sitting on the 76 under 200 & Spurs under 191.......will buyback if they open up enough.

Guys how many pts before you buyback?

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
coconutman said:
I never seen one man being on another man's cock like Hitman is on JJ.

Skip has taught me more than you can ever know pally. If it wasn't for Skippy I don't know where I would be right now.

We are on Pitt -12.5 tonight, Son.

Hitman26 said:
Skip has taught me more than you can ever know pally. If it wasn't for Skippy I don't know where I would be right now.

We are on Pitt -12.5 tonight, Son.

Did he teach you NOT to take a team at the very worst possible number.

Even ME who says the spreads do not really matter, thinks that play is a little foolhearty.

Not to mention Pitt is -11.5 +101 at Pinny.

But if you like the challenge they are -13 at BoDog now. :smoke

Unless you bought to 12.5 at Pinny for +103. which IMO is still a bad move. You give up a full number for only 2 cents' albeit a random one. WOuld have been better off going all the way to 13 and getting the +109

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Other thread Wanti.

Quit trying to stump me, Son. I know you are sharp.

I SOLD THE POINT AT PINNACLE to pick up 2 cents. You are aware they offer that option right?

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Don't worry, Son, I will never take the worst number, unlesss I take a bad lead. I took it to make it a juice free wager earlier this morning when it was 11.5 -102. If it lands on 12 I will not cry.

The General

I got some M&M's, Reese's, kit kats, and some jolly ranchers. Hope the kids start soon or I may have eaten it all. ;)

Got a good lookin haircut too.