Got Nabbed Last Night on Mystrive Night

I went out with some kids from 8th and 9th grade and put bannanas in people mufflers, threw apples at sheds, I shot my Bow into fukkin garage doors , pulled out vines, emptied pools, peeped into windows looking at women and took the light bulbs out of peoples night lights.

I wore a star trek mask just in case but some kid got nammed and named me as one for the bannanas in the mufflers thing. The Police questioned me and I said I was just fukkin around with the kids and he gave me a summons for unlawful conduct and probably a $200 fine. We had 25 kids and we had a ball and plus we did not do any major property damage just fun stuff.

What did you guys do?? Did you go out?? You all seem boring.

jjgold said:
I went out with some kids from 8th and 9th grade and put bannanas in people mufflers, threw apples at sheds, I shot my Bow into fukkin garage doors , pulled out vines, emptied pools, peeped into windows looking at women and took the light bulbs out of peoples night lights.

I wore a star trek mask just in case but some kid got nammed and named me as one for the bannanas in the mufflers thing. The Police questioned me and I said I was just fukkin around with the kids and he gave me a summons for unlawful conduct and probably a $200 fine. We had 25 kids and we had a ball and plus we did not do any major property damage just fun stuff.

Note to self: Cross JJ Gold off the list of appropriate babysitters...

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated
You're a jackoff
jjgold said:

AK

bigbet played with his little wee wee all night long and was unable to satisfy himself so he is trying to take it out on you JJ.

dirty

EOG Master
I thought it was Great JJ....

The kids needed someone Mature enough to be with them to make sure they didn't go over the Edge....sounds like you did just that....Just all in Fun

too many uptight peeps here that have forgotten thier teenage and youth years.:+waving-5

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
JJ, I wish I was up in your neck of the woods, my friends are all like the posters in this thread. Not one would have went out and caused havoc...I wanted too, but instead I went to a bar, and watched a million chicks dressed up as hot nurses/angels/cats. Chicks are good and all, but after awhile they all look alike, and there is no fun in it anymore.