Glaker....

Are you on the Falcons tomorrow.....if not I'am BABY!!!!

The Panthers are Michael's Bitches.....he beats them every time and just lets them win once in a while to make them feel a little better....Tommorrow is Bitch slapping day for the Birds......:cheers

vick is black and therefore should not be a qb in the nfl therefore the play is carolina put vick as a running back where he belongs:+thumbs-2

TIMMY C said:
vick is black and therefore should not be a qb in the nfl therefore the play is carolina put vick as a running back where he belongs:+thumbs-2

Carolina is going down tomorrow as Vick makes them his little BITCH once again......:D

Oceanboy said:
Carolina is going down tomorrow as Vick makes them his little BITCH once again......:D

yes the black qb's have lead teams to no where land you are playing against a smart white qb.

TIMMY C said:
yes the black qb's have lead teams to no where land you are playing against a smart white qb.

How many times has that smart qb has beat Vick?.... and how many time has vick beaten that so called smart qb?.......:+signs9-1

black people are natural runners as they are running from the law constantly therefore running back is a built in position.

dirty

EOG Master
I am on them OB.......Vick owns the Cats.....5-0 all time and a must win for the Falcons:+thumbs-2

That is the most ignorant, racist, pathetic statment I have ever seen. If one of those black QB's was standing in your face, you would be kissing his ass. Its very easy to make a statment like that hiding behind your computer.