Glaken please read regarding BetJamaica contest yesterday!

PO69

EOG Master
Well they did it again, only this time, the same guy won all 3 prizes I believe or at least 2 of them. These posters should not be paid in this contest over people who actually will deposit in this contest!

Now I didnt even make a post in the contest, but I hate to see this guy cheat and win everytime.

can you make it a 50 post minimum for future contests?? Read the note below. This same guy will use all of his ghosts within a 10 minute period and they are ALWAYS posted together. How could different people post at the same time IN EVERY contest. And he has won 3 other contests already by cheating the system. Read this:

Guys, I am sorry if this seems trivial, but I just hate to see people trying to cheat the system. First of all, let me say that I DO actually deposit and wager quite a bit of money each week. This post has nothing to do with people who cannot afford to wager and just want to play in the contests, but it pertains to the SAME POSTER who is cheating the system and has already been paid over $600 by doing so and possibly more!

These same posters ALWAYS post within minutes of other in EACH AND EVERY nighttime contest. They also ALL SIGNED up on September 5th and have less than 20 posts with most of them less than 8 posts. That is because they only post in these contests. And if you will notice, they try and cover almost all angles of the contest with different picks in each one. Here are the cheaters or should I say, CHEATER!!

Google ********
Spongebob *******
Lockhead *******
gameboy
Regionalstar *******
4th and inches
GInger ******
Beat the bookie ******
Pokermaniac
Superman
49ers
Mexxi *******
FCN
TIger
Plombieres

THESE ARE All the same poster who is getting paid almost weekly by cheating the system with one of the ghosts above. I would assume that he even has more than that!

Of course, he can sign up for more ghosts tomorrow. How about a 50 post minimum to play in the contest glaken?

PO69

EOG Master
Thanks, like I said, I have nothing to gain from this. Although, they did take a higher spot from me in one of the contests last month before I noticed this.

Beat the Bookie and GINGER were 1st and 2nd tonight with another of the ghosts maybe coming in 3rd.

And isnt the idea of these contests to generate future customers of these books? These guys will NEVER actually make a deposit. That could hurt the books if these guys make the rollover all the way to a payout

playersonly69 said:
Thanks, like I said, I have nothing to gain from this. Although, they did take a higher spot from me in one of the contests last month before I noticed this.

Beat the Bookie and GINGER were 1st and 2nd tonight with another of the ghosts maybe coming in 3rd.

And isnt the idea of these contests to generate future customers of these books? These guys will NEVER actually make a deposit. That could hurt the books if these guys make the rollover all the way to a payout

The General and I have a plan to cut this crap out very soon ... the neat thing about it is Bet Jamaica is watching this too ... no one will be paid if they are cheating .... I am very new to this side of the biz but I am learning fast buddy ...

Yes is the answer to your last question....I am on it

I am thinking of a 100 post limit .... but those guys you mentioned didn't win...next week there will be a minimum post count.

PO69

EOG Master
Good idea with the 100 post count. I only said 50 earlier since I barely have 100 posts myself. But then again, I didnt post hardly at all for 2 weeks during the hurricane.

By the way, had I posted my picks tonight, then I would have won or tied for first if those guys were thrown out the door. That is what made me check tonights contest to see whether I could have won or not. I wasnt at home to post so it is my loss

playersonly69 said:
Good idea with the 100 post count. I only said 50 earlier since I barely have 100 posts myself. But then again, I didnt post hardly at all for 2 weeks during the hurricane.

By the way, had I posted my picks tonight, then I would have won or tied for first if those guys were thrown out the door. That is what made me check tonights contest to see whether I could have won or not. I wasnt at home to post so it is my loss

I am working on it now...

36 points won ...and Mr X won the TB with 44 and he has deposited at Holly

I am on it next week PO69 ... I have been aware for a couple weeks

Also if you are talking about the $25 free play .... those rules are gonna change this week too ....

PO69

EOG Master
Cool, well I have never even looked at the $25 free play. Ironically enough, this guy doesnt play the $25 play that much with these ghosts

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE 2 SAY I AM NO GHOST!!!! I MAY NOT POST AS MUCH AS I SHOULD BUT WILL TRY 2 DO MORE. I SIGNED UP HERE IN THE 1ST WEEK BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS WRONG SHRINK AND GENERAL GOT BANNED FROM RX, AND TO KEEP IT REAL EVERY TIME IM ON THE COMPUTER THE ONLY SITES I LOOK AT IS MY EMAIL FOLLOWED BY EOG, THEN THE RX. SO IF U WANT 2 BAN ME FROM ANY OF YOUR CONTEST BECAUSE OF PLAYERS69 DIDNT WIN THEN SO BE IT!!!!!!!!
BIG DOG :+signs9-1

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
i have a stupid question. does the party in question have 12 PC's? 12 different IP adresses? all log in at the same time? or 12 buddies around the country all doing this?

dirty

EOG Master
trytrytry said:
i have a stupid question. does the party in question have 12 PC's? 12 different IP adresses? all log in at the same time? or 12 buddies around the country all doing this?

It is very easy to Manipulate and Get more than one IP on the same computer....As Moderator at another site I have seen it all almost..there are so many things you can do to manipulate the System Forums have in place....That is why it is hard to BAN people from your site.....Most IP's are changed periodically from your host service once every 30-60 days anyway and you can manually change your IP on your computer anytime you want to....Takes about 2 seconds....Not even counting the Software and scramblers you can get that lets you have as many IP's as you need.

Unfortunately the Cheaters will always find a way to screw the system so we all have to be aware and watching...

Glaken and Myself Noticed this a few weeks ago grading the contests and have talked about afair way to everyone to Keep this down....I hope the changes you see will do exactly that and keep this type of crap down...

Sam Odom

EOG Master
I agree w/PO69. IMHO to be eligible for any EOG contest one must have made ten quality posts within the calendar week of the contest. Ghosting is another matter.

Make 250 posts for the bigger contests. Who needs those worthless ****s here to participate in contests if they don't even post.

I bet we have some contest whores from other sites here too. Might add that mr Fishead is loving it here.

Blue Rhino

EOG Addicted
If you have contests which have small post-ups that will eliminate the problem. Even if it's only a small post up that players can use to play with. This is a good way to verify people aren't double dipping.