FREE BetFirstClass NBA All Star Weekend Contest

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated
Re: FREE BetFirstClass NBA All Star Weekend Contest

I could very well be wrong, see feel free post ALL YOUR SHAQ M.V.P. award that other books paid ON please, I'll check back in 3-4 weeks & see how many were paid ........my honest guess = NONE

biggamer3

EOG Master

FOR ALL YOUR DOUBTERS, toooo many Kobe bets to Copy/Paste but here is SHAQ MVP Ticket we paid 10-1 ON even tho they split AWARD, any other books do this, YOUR ANSWER = NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="800"><tbody><tr><td>Straight</td><td>7917 </td><td>Win</td><td>Shaquille ONeal(Odds to Win MVP) (W) </td><td></td><td>+1000</td><td></td><td></td><td>4.00 </td><td>40.00 </td><td>40.00</td><td>Internet</td><td>2/15/2009 8:05:04 AM</td></tr></tbody></table>
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Kudos to you paying out on Kobe at the full value, but you are taking credit for paying out 40 bucks as if you are doing the greatest act of kindness ever show!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

If someone had 1k on Shaq, would you still pay out both? Or would you do what the other books did?

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

BG

#1 find me another book that paid 1-cent on shaq

#2 we had 128 Kobe Tickets, really didn't wanna copy/paste ALL

#3 I'm assuming that wasn't only SHAQ ticket but only one I could find
in moment's notice sir

Locate me another book that paid 1-cent LIL alone $40.00

if man had BET more he would have one more, really can't control how much the client wagered .......

the above poster stated OUR CONTEST was un-beatable & I was poiting out IF JAMES would have won client would have received lil OVEr $2500 FREE, not a lot cash but $2500 for NADA in my book is not a bad day

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

If someone had 1k on Shaq, would you still pay out both? Or would you do what the other books did?

#1 we Limited Props to $500

#2 if we acecpted $100-K on shaq we would have paid it

u act like we review EVERY bet Prior to making "Decision" as soon as they split the award which KOBE had more bets than ANY OTHER PLAYER @ B-F-C I told lines---Mgr

PAY THEM ALL

having no-idea we had that many wagers on KOBE at the time

you can TWIST this story however you choose, but at end of the day B-F-C is ONLY store that paid BOTH player's in--full

I was asking if it was unbeatable or wondering if you just paid him for the first two bets. It was more of a question. You did pay out on two guys, but also collected on the losing bets which the other books didnt do.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

BRICK

not 1--client has complain & were amazed they all got paid

if JAMES would have won the contest guy 9-XL would have been awarded over $2500 ...........enough said

I can assure you KOBE winning it = a NET-LOSS for B-F-C

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

shaq and kobe both being paid is how it is handled but at half the odds. It is simple. The dead heat rule. Paying full price is not correct on your part BFC.

biggamer3

EOG Master

BG

#1 find me another book that paid 1-cent on shaq

#2 we had 128 Kobe Tickets, really didn't wanna copy/paste ALL

#3 I'm assuming that wasn't only SHAQ ticket but only one I could find
in moment's notice sir

Locate me another book that paid 1-cent LIL alone $40.00

if man had BET more he would have one more, really can't control how much the client wagered .......

the above poster stated OUR CONTEST was un-beatable & I was poiting out IF JAMES would have won client would have received lil OVEr $2500 FREE, not a lot cash but $2500 for NADA in my book is not a bad day
BFC, ok i will answer your points you made, and let me say i have no beef with you guys, and you seem like an honest book.

BUT i havent read that there were any major books which didnt pay out the Shaq or Kobe winners, just that they "halved" the bets for each of them.

So Shaq who was on all other books besides yours at between 18-1 and 22-1 was about a 10-1 payout at the end (same as yours)

Kobe went from around 3-1 to 1.5

So even when you gloat over something other books didnt do, they did

PS are your longshot odds always this off?

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

shaq and kobe both being paid is how it is handled but at half the odds. It is simple. The dead heat rule. Paying full price is not correct on your part BFC.

ROYAL is 100000000000000% correct

The proper thing is pay 50-cents on dollar IE 1/2

However, B-F-C Paid BOTH Kobe & Shaq FULL--ODDS

we like keep our clients HAPPY ROYAL 12io4j2w90