~~~ Florida vs Alabama In-Game Thread ~~~~

mofome

Banned
Re: ~~~ Florida vs Alabama In-Game Thread ~~~~

shit if he brought it back i could have had the 2H cover too. shit i forgot. damnit joey!

prymetyme6

EOG Addicted

racial penalty...spikes does nothing the white guy tugs his helmet....

GATORS BABY......WHAT A FUCKING GAME....!

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

Not that I'm complaining because I have Fla, but wasn't that a horse collar on the florida defender who hit the Bama QB on that last interception? Seen that play call all year, but oh well:party

mo even without the penalty you still dont get the over....so don't get too mad about that call...

"This could be all the difference in the world - field goal or touchdown" - nice line by the announcer. Can't believe that wasn't Brent Musberger announcing. :)

To be fair, Mr. Reload, they were talking about "one score" vs. "two scores". But I get your point. And you are right about Musburger. Might as well throw Al Michaels in there, too.

Dave (who may not fade the Lions tomorrow :rolleyes: )

yes they would. one first down then kneel. withouth the penalty or not. neat.

mofome

Banned

yes they would. one first down then kneel. withouth the penalty or not. neat.

where do you think hayden brought the ball back to, son? good god. how many things do i have to explain to you.

To be fair, Mr. Reload, they were talking about "one score" vs. "two scores". But I get your point. And you are right about Musburger. Might as well throw Al Michaels in there, too.

Dave (who may not fade the Lions tomorrow :rolleyes: )

Speaking of Brent, I think he's got the Sooners tonight based on the opening drive. :)