Federal Agent: No Sex Scandal At Penn State, Just A "Political Hit Job

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

In the Lions' Den: The Penn State Scandal and a Rush to Judgment​

by Graham Spanier

[IMG alt="[URL="http://www.barnesandnoble.com"]www.barnesandnoble.com[/URL]"]http://prodimage.images-bn.com/pimages/9798985699494_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpg[/IMG]

In the Lions' Den: The Penn State Scandal and a Rush to Judgment|Hardcover

In the Lions’ Den tells the true story of a scandal at Penn State University that unfairly resulted in the firing of the nation’s most successful and admired collegiate football coach and the respected president of the university. The book chronicles a criminal justice system run amok...
[IMG alt="[URL="http://www.barnesandnoble.com"]www.barnesandnoble.com[/URL]"]https://img.images-bn.com/static/redesign/srcs/images/favicon.ico[/IMG] www.barnesandnoble.com

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Excellent book by Mark. It focuses on the debunked repressed memory theory that many of these kids were told by their therapist they were suffering from.
So they came in denying Jerry did anything innapropriate ,

and came out thinking they just couldnt remember being raped and sodomized by Jerry, or as Aaron Fisher claimed, forced to give Jerry oral sex over 100 times by the time therapy was through .
So basically if they buy into the fact that there is an actual diagnosis for why they cant remember being assualted, and if these memories become more clear, their laywers are right outside in the hallway explaing how they would be inline for millions in settlemeants from Penn State
PSU , who seemingly admitted guilt when they fired Joe, but who had nothing to do with any of this, just wanted this over and wasnt vetting any of these claims

believe it or not....

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
This appeal of course did not go well for Jerry, as he has no shot in state court given the corruption there , and with all the judges in the tank to protect everyone involved
His only shot is in Federal Court
My question is why would the former VP of the University Gary Schultz , who went to JAIL from these bogus charges of a 'cover up ' , be in attendence ? No one in the media had any interest to ask him?

What a joke this whole case, but sooooo many people harmed for complete fairy tale

https://www.centredaily.com/news/local/crime/article275747421.html

Incase anyone is wondering why he was there https://soundcloud.com/freespeechbroadcasting%2Fwtboh-the-first-interview-ever-done-with-former-penn-state-administrator-gary-schultz

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I agree that Sandusky at the very least had a rigged prosecution. Should be tossed and I don't think there is any chance he would be retried.

Ok. Now why is your boy John Ziegler cheering an even more obvious rigged prosecution of Donald Trump? His only negative comment is that it will help Trump politically. If you are not going to be consistent, fuck you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This retweet says it all. He cries about Sandusky and cheers Trump. What else would you expect from an agnostic who thinks Tiger Woods may be God. Mental illness and fucking asshole do not go well.

John Ziegler Retweeted
Aaron Richmond
@AaronJRichmond
Trump is likely to go to jail. The whole strategy is dependent on that event.
8:10 AM · Jun 16, 2023
·
Views

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If they successfully jail Trump, it's Kookie Katie Bill Barr the door to Communism. We are all next but John Ziegler is only concerned with his manchild crush on DeSantis.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
This isnt about John, other then he was the only one crazy enough to do the work in the Sandusky case and report the truth . His podcast The death of Journalism is very good too
I agree with almost everything he says, EXCEPT he will vote 3rd party if Trump gets the nod. I on the other hand although would love to see almost anybody except Trump, I would campaign for Trump against any Democrat
Thats said, we need a national Divorce

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
2nd article by this writer I think we have a new player !

railbird

EOG Master
This isnt about John, other then he was the only one crazy enough to do the work in the Sandusky case and report the truth . His podcast The death of Journalism is very good too
I agree with almost everything he says, EXCEPT he will vote 3rd party if Trump gets the nod. I on the other hand although would love to see almost anybody except Trump, I would campaign for Trump against any Democrat
Thats said, we need a national Divorce
nikki haley is a deep state puppet for war industry

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
If this kid told the truth, it would be the first time he had done so about anything

Millionaire Aaron Fisher, victim #1, provided a photograph as an answer to his detractors.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To be clear. I hate John Ziegler but pushing that aside. Jerry Sandusky is legally not guilty. Not going to post he's innocent. Not necessary. His trial was rigged, his conviction was invalid and it should be vacated with prejudice.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
To be clear. I hate John Ziegler but pushing that aside. Jerry Sandusky is legally not guilty. Not going to post he's innocent. Not necessary. His trial was rigged, his conviction was invalid and it should be vacated with prejudice.
Just curious why you hate JZ.
Very opinionated guy , but a hard worker and truth teller . It doesn’t matter who you are , if he thinks your wrong on an issue , he will call you out
His podcast the death of journalism is very interesting , although a little too much on the political races for my taste .

Nothing but respect for John, not many like him

Jerry is legally not guilty because there is no evidence at all he did anything illegal
It’s getting late , he needs to appeal to the federal court system and out of the corrupt PA system to have a shot at freedom before he dies
Very sad story

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Can you do me a favour, brucefan? Start a thread with our John Ziegler's X posts. I can't see that fuck since he blocked me. Will be another epic thread. I know you follow him obsessively. Just have to cut and piss. Make sure without the X in URL so it shows.