Favorite/Dog System

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Re: Favorite/Dog System

I've said this before and will repeat again....I've been chased alot...But I will never ever get chased following this

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

He has multiple 5 figure bets in this thread, all to win $100. Without going back and looking, you would probably need like a 60k bankroll to make a 15k bet after losing the previous 5 legs of the chase. Honestly Ray, you're a lot smarter than this. How many guys do you think tailing here have a 60k BR? Who with a 60k BR would be tailing some guy who didn't graduate high school on an anonymous gambling forum.

Even if they're doing everything to win $10 instead of $100, they would need a 6k BR. How many guys betting 10 bucks a game have a $6,000 bankroll.

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

He has multiple 5 figure bets in this thread, all to win $100. Without going back and looking, you would probably need like a 60k bankroll to make a 15k bet after losing the previous 5 legs of the chase. Honestly Ray, you're a lot smarter than this. How many guys do you think tailing here have a 60k BR? Who with a 60k BR would be tailing some guy who didn't graduate high school on an anonymous gambling forum.

Even if they're doing everything to win $10 instead of $100, they would need a 6k BR. How many guys betting 10 bucks a game have a $6,000 bankroll.

tell us Tim the date and how far into the year was the six leg bet....tell us please...so what Ray is saying is we were already well up from the 100 winners to build this "FAKE" bankroll you seem to think...you guys please tell him we started with not much of a bankroll and built it from WINNERS so we never went in the red.

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

key here is "TIMMY" saying "without going back and looking" hey I got an idea why dont you do us all a favor and do just that....go back and look at the facts before you bring your stupid bullshit in this thread OK ?

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

Numbers for ya "TIMMY" as of today

2/3 150 winners 15,000 - 805 on Balt 6/28 = 14,195 with NOT ONE SINGLE "5 figure" bet

fav/dog 278 winners 27,800 - 736 on Oak Minn Tor = 27,064 with ONE "5 figure" bet ChW 5/17

so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me these "MULTIPLE 5 FIGURE BETS" TIMMY !

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Okay, how much do you want to bet I can find multiple 5-figure bets in this thread and who are we posting up with? Not trudging through 37 pages of filth to find it without a financial incentive.

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

after the chicago bet in order are
col 2334 6/10
atl 2304 7/08
ariz 1874 8/03
nym 1800 4/21
kc 1751 6/25
hou 1602 6/03

show me where you see MULTIPLE 5 FIGURE BETS....only two are even over 2K ...so if you cant afford to bet 2K on a game "LITTLE TIMMY" then maybe you should not come in here with people that can...have fun at the 5 dollar table

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Honestly Ray, you're a lot smarter than this.

You know I laughed at this last year. But Jo is a good guy. There are ways to profit on his winners without risking so much. Truth is if someone came to me with it I would prob book it. But being objective, he has not gone bust yet. And plenty of guys out there do have big bankrolls, plenty of guys out there do fly private, I know someone who spends $2,000 a week just in restaurants...

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Okay, how much do you want to bet I can find multiple 5-figure bets in this thread and who are we posting up with? Not trudging through 37 pages of filth to find it without a financial incentive.

there were a few last season... not many this season

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

like I said do us a favor and keep telling us how this is going to fail....I have been waiting 9 fucking years now....so run along now that you have put your foot in your mouth....I keep better records than would EVER know ...so you do it your way and us guys in here will keep winning ....bye bye "LITTLE TIMMY"

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

Have fun guys, I'm not going to argue anymore. The math is very clear in displaying why this is a bad system. If anything, I'm glad to see this continue for the EOG advertisers are in for a windfall when all your followers (who haven't already on any of your "5 figure" bets) lose their entire bankroll.

Tim tell us when we are going to lose our entire bankrolls......we are still waiting and the season is almost over ?????

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

2348ji23e2348ji23e

Anyone actually betting this system probably already has gone bust. I'll come around asking for a screenshot of your next 8k air bet.

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

2348ji23e2348ji23e

Anyone actually betting this system probably already has gone bust. I'll come around asking for a screenshot of your next 8k air bet.

what dont you understand......where do you see these big bets ....I just listed the larger bets WITH DATES......over 1000 bets and ONE five figure..I just listed them for you since you like talking out your ASS by saying you are too lazy to find the facts....so I did it for you ....5 plays out of over 1000 that were more than 2000 with two of those at just 2300 being the fourth and fith largest plays this year .....so please please please put your foot in your mouth a little further "TIMMY"

Ray Luca

EOG Master

He's saying people will jump in not understanding the capital needed and will not be able to make the required plays

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

one last thing Ray...those numbers I told you about ....fine tuning.....On the Fav/Dog they are

On the Road Fav in this system:

37 winners
game one 25
game two 8
game three 4

Fade the home Dog in this system :

28 winners
game one 16
game two 10
game three 2

Total on those two parts which I watched for

65 winners

game one 41
game two 18
game three 6

never did these two aspects of the Fav/Dog go past 3 games in 65 situations with not a single open play as of today....hmmmm have fun with your guys new leader Tim.....he has nothing but winners for everyone...listen to JUST him NO ONE else....and Tim I did explain in the beginning the pros and cons of Both systems and chose your path and how to go about it to maybe work for everyone in all their differant situations ....maybe it you read through ....what you call pages of filth....you would see I was trying to help and adapt and gear the plays accordingly ....

Ray Luca

EOG Master

How did you get 60k bankroll. Just curious. I thought less

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

8/26 Plays

Fav/Dog

Mil 180/100
Tampa 130/100

2/3

S.F. 775/330
Phil 205/100
Cinc 145/100