EVERY play of the SHRINKS got STEAMED

Not surprised

The Shrink could of went to having a tout service years ago he has many that would of paid for his selections to me he is underated as a handicapper on the national scene

Lots of guys bets Kenny's picks so I am not surprised by the line moves. I did not bet them because he and I are basically on the same level of capping so I bet my own stuff.

Good Luck Today

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Most people dont realize how much Ken is revered in 'gambling circles.' He is a pioneer! Like him or not.

Dewey Finn

EOG Enthusiast
The Shrink is sharp no doubt--best on the net

Betting Prophet is very sharp. The not stop ass kissing gets old, though.

No offense BP-- good luck, bro

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Trushel's steamed too except for South Carolina which stayed the same. Maybe, the Saints and the 49r's will steam. But, why pick the 49'rs? That's one of the seven plays with the most value? I guess the Sagarin's show a 11???

cincy_

EOG Veteran
What did he get for the RX? does anyone know? can anyone tell us or is it a national secret that not even the Shrink knows?

Sleeper Hold

EOG Enthusiast
Sam Odom said:
Just an educated guess:smokesmal low 7 numbers

Shrink also said you guys didn't heist the RX mailing list. Now you expect me to believe this?

:+clueless

Calvin also keeps repeating the Bodog is worth $1bil. Just because a lie is repeated, it doesn't mean it is truth, but :+signs8-1