EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (CHEAPSEATS is our February contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rules:

1. Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  2. Games must be played by month's end.
  3. Major North American team sports only: NFL, CFL, NCAAF, NBA, WNBA, NCAAB, NHL, MLB and MLS.
  4. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
  5. Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
  6. Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
  7. Cannot play both sides of the same game.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
CHEAP may have found a loophole in the rules.

Hell, I want to give him credit for ingenuity during a tough stretch.

I will wait for ComptrBob to chime in.

I have to chuckle whenever JK's philosophy of "simplest rules are the best" hits a snag.

This opportunity obviously occurs in February and when there is a postponement or no bets available, but theoretically, under the rules, a future game can be played multiple times. For example, I could have picked the same game 20 times (albeit at possibly different lines) to be played on December 31.

Cannot play both sides of the same game.

Rule 7. Should be "Cannot play a game more than once or both sides of the same game."

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Almost as comical as the Niners not knowing the postseason overtime rules.

Poor Wichita not covering +7.5 in OT against FAU.Somebody find me a Nick Bakay sighting please.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Like it’s really going to matter this month. I am back after a long hiatus of getting my life back in order. Best of luck for the rest of the month Cheapseats. Maybe that loophole will propel you on a nice win streak

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Almost as comical as the Niners not knowing the postseason overtime rules.

Poor Wichita not covering +7.5 in OT against FAU.Somebody find me a Nick Bakay sighting please.
Speaking about being clueless and not knowing the rules- look whose back- Zzyzx' twin with no brain cells- Abundy.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I just checked for a couple of weeks just to try to compure the whole year. I just realize I can’t capture his five

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
The late night game in Reno hurdles over, with double-digits to spare to hand Cheap another L.

2-11 actual.

3-11 with Cheap's extra play.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
2-12

3-12 with the flawed rule.

Tonight's pick is another loser and -16 action points.

Hang in there Cheap...records are made to be broken.