EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (BROKERSTIP is our October contestant)

brokerstip

EOG Addicted
disagree, its football, you can play weekend games during the week, you have mlb playoff unders, nba and nhl pre.

that's probably why you are a lifetime 71.1% bettor in October and I'm not. Played the Phillies under 7 but at -120 earlier this morning; not eligible for the contest

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Add "a clean sheet" to my EOG glossary.

Really?

In foreign soccer leagues that is what they call a shutout.

You will hear a coach say something like: Glad we kept a clean sheet...............meaning they gave up zero goals. Spending as much time in CR as you do think you woulda heard that term by now.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Really?

You will hear a coach say something like: Glad we kept a clean sheet...............meaning they gave up zero goals. Spending as much time in CR as you do think you woulda heard that term by now.

I've heard the term, WINK, simply wanted to highlight it here.

Okay, going back to study my English Premier League tables now.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Really?

In my world it is what local bookies would say about players who had a day without any losing bets.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
390 Mississippi St under 58 -110

This emphasizes: Get the best number or don't bet the game at all

There are a lot more people out there who lost this one and really - you should have, too. A missed PAT and then playing the last 10+ minutes of the game scoreless is a very lucky W. But a W nonetheless.

Makes up for not getting the best line for TCU and pushing a play you shoulda won by the hook