EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, March 7

kane

EOG master
That went quick... and now its back
Harden is questionable, it's a great spot to fade the Sixers, they're playing their 8th game in 13 days and 5th in 7, it's the last game of a road trip, they're coming off an exhausting game last night beating the pacers 147-143, meanwhile the Wolves are on 2 days rest, it isn't often you find this type of disparity between a rested vs an unrested team. I wouldn't be surprised if Philly decided to rest Embiid as well, really love the spot for Minny tonight, I've had this one circled since last week

Harden is questionable, it's a great spot to fade the Sixers, they're playing their 8th game in 13 days and 5th in 7, it's the last game of a road trip, they're coming off an exhausting game last night beating the pacers 147-143, meanwhile the Wolves are on 2 days rest, it isn't often you find this type of disparity between a rested vs an unrested team. I wouldn't be surprised if Philly decided to rest Embiid as well, really love the spot for Minny tonight, I've had this one circled since last week
If those guys do play and they get behind early its definitely a game they could throw the towel in pretty quick.

This one finally hit the magic number.

LOUISVILLE CARDINALS +7-115
NCAA Basketball Spread
Louisville Cardinals at Boston College Eagles
Mar 7 | 2:30pm
Caesars

kane

EOG master
The racist piece of shit copies Heim's play, then pats himself on the back when it wins, too funny

kane

EOG master
Granted, if you're going to copy someone else's plays, Heim's as good a choice to follow as anyone here, but at least give him the credit and don't pretend like it was your play

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230307_202638_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230307_202638_Chrome.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 4

railbird

EOG Master
The only thing you saw was Heim's play, and you copied it, literally, so go fuck yourself scumbag
libtard dirtbag finsihed 20 % and didnt have courtesy to run out the grounder, winkyduck is continuing your 20% clip this month