***EOG UNOFFICIAL THEME SONG*** VIDEO INSIDE

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: ***EOG UNOFFICIAL THEME SONG*** VIDEO INSIDE

Is that what you call this? Dude, that shit was way gay, no offense! How about a video about sports betting instead of some fruity song about EOG. Lemme ask you this- would you rather win betting or be a cool guy on this site?

:doh1

You're telling me there was no creativity there? Um...okay...

I entertained my crew, which is what I was going for. Obviously I know it wasn't some top notch quality jam, but still, it served its purposes.

I'm a person who likes to blend the best of everything, so I'd love to learn ways to win betting/beat the books and still have fun with my e-friends...

Videos about sports and sports betting would be ideal and something that could come in the near future.. but you have to acknowledge that a pro-EOG song was necessary for my first attempt at a such a venture when there are no less than 3 forums with folks paying attention to me...

When I came here, I just wanted to talk sports and have a lil bit of fun. Now, THAT is still my first priority but these guys are shining my forum star and pulling me into some of the drama.. While I have the choice to ignore it, when I get bashed for no reason, I'm gonna choose to have a lil bit of fun with it..

And so this is where we are at... Those guys are having their fun laughing at my stuff, and I'm having fun that every lil thing I say or do gets their attention...

Like I said, "It's a posting show"

J

joeybagadonuts

You're telling me there was no creativity there? Um...okay...

I entertained my crew, which is what I was going for. Obviously I know it wasn't some top notch quality jam, but still, it served its purposes.

I'm a person who likes to blend the best of everything, so I'd love to learn ways to win betting/beat the books and still have fun with my e-friends...

Videos about sports and sports betting would be ideal and something that could come in the near future.. but you have to acknowledge that a pro-EOG song was necessary for my first attempt at a such a venture when there are no less than 3 forums with folks paying attention to me...

When I came here, I just wanted to talk sports and have a lil bit of fun. Now, THAT is still my first priority but these guys are shining my forum star and pulling me into some of the drama.. While I have the choice to ignore it, when I get bashed for no reason, I'm gonna choose to have a lil bit of fun with it..

And so this is where we are at... Those guys are having their fun laughing at my stuff, and I'm having fun that every lil thing I say or do gets their attention...

Like I said, "It's a posting show"

Do your thing, pal. You are entertaining, I'll give you that, but it's more of a laughing-at-you type humor.

I figured after reading all the shit in your signature about "positive energy" or some other crap that you were a hippie, well the video confirms it. I've even tried to not comment about you as anything I say seems "negative" but I honestly couldn't help it after seeing that video.

Integrity

EOG Master

Do your thing, pal. You are entertaining, I'll give you that, but it's more of a laughing-at-you type humor.

I figured after reading all the shit in your signature about "positive energy" or some other crap that you were a hippie, well the video confirms it. I've even tried to not comment about you as anything I say seems "negative" but I honestly couldn't help it after seeing that video.

Well.. I'm an idealist... if that makes me a hippie, then so be it... People act like there's something wrong with positive energy and positive thinking, or that it's girlie or whatever...

I don't know... I just don't like to be negative, even when these guys take shots at me... I figure the perfect strategy for defense is to just play into it..

And if I get them laughing at me to focus on me and make me more of a forum star, and it leads to greater things down the road, then so be it. I'm looking at the big picture here

And... I don't have any probs with ya laughing about it, it's just one of those things that are supposed to achieve multiple objectives. And well, looks like it did...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You're getting way too into this, IMO, Joey. Maybe hanging at Creeps too much has gotten to you. I don't know.

The song is silly and it's more of a satire. Why is it such a big deal?

Why are all these great 'cappers so concerned with such frivolous things? They should focus more on where they're going to get their next buy-in from than worrying about a song someone made about EOG.

*hums a happy tune*