***EOG online gaming tracker***

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

In case people are on tomorrow; game 1, whomever you play here are the game 1 teams:

Quebbler - New Orleans
RJT - Colts
5 Star Bomb - Carolina
Timely - Steelers
Chute - Tennessee

bump this post... here are teams for tonight boys

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Mo here is a cheat sheet for you when your picking match-ups... Madden Team rankings

Patriots 97
Cowboys 96
Chargers 95
Colts 95
Giants 94
Steelers 94
Jaguars 93
Packers 91
Eagles 91
Bucs 91
Vikings 90
Browns 88
Redskins 88
Seahawks 87
Saints 87
Panthers 86
Broncos 84
Titans 84
Bills 82
Ravens 81
Bengals 80
Bears 80
Cardinals 78
Texans 78
Lions 78
Rams 77
Jets 76
49ers 72
Chiefs 71
Raiders 71
Falcons 67
Dolphins 67

mofome

Banned

Mo here is a cheat sheet for you when your picking match-ups... Madden Team rankings

Patriots 97
Cowboys 96
Chargers 95
Colts 95
Giants 94
Steelers 94
Jaguars 93
Packers 91
Eagles 91
Bucs 91
Vikings 90
Browns 88
Redskins 88
Seahawks 87
Saints 87
Panthers 86
Broncos 84
Titans 84
Bills 82
Ravens 81
Bengals 80
Bears 80
Cardinals 78
Texans 78
Lions 78
Rams 77
Jets 76
49ers 72
Chiefs 71
Raiders 71
Falcons 67
Dolphins 67

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Patriots 97
Cowboys 96
Chargers 95
Colts 95
Giants 94
Steelers 94
Jaguars 93
Packers 91
Eagles 91
Bucs 91
Vikings 90
Browns 88
Redskins 88
Seahawks 87
Saints 87
Panthers 86
Broncos 84
Titans 84
Bills 82
Ravens 81
Bengals 80
Bears 80
Cardinals 78
Texans 78
Lions 78
Rams 77
Jets 76
49ers 72
Chiefs 71
Raiders 71
Falcons 67
Dolphins 67

these cant be w/ updated rosters can they?!

mofome

Banned

maybe we can make a madden/fifa money pool. we put in a certain amount of money for each guy and then you can risk it vs each other. two guys come up with their own spread and then play for the money.

say quebb draws timely. we know quebb is better right now so they work out a spread and play. whoever covers gets that money put into their pot and so on.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

maybe we can make a madden/fifa money pool. we put in a certain amount of money for each guy and then you can risk it vs each other. two guys come up with their own spread and then play for the money.

say quebb draws timely. we know quebb is better right now so they work out a spread and play. whoever covers gets that money put into their pot and so on.

thats a great idea but, the only thing i dont like about that is this....

In madden if you WANT you can really run the clock down pretty fast. Four 5 minute quarters, if I wanted to i could run it down someones throat and get time possession to like 15 min to 5 min in my favor... Making a spread easy to cover. or kicking a meaningless fg at the end of the game just to cover the spread... I think we need to set some rules. myself personally I like playing "REAL" football rules. meaning NO going for it on 4th down on your side of the field unless the situation in the game is late and your losing than sure... but going for 4th and 4 on your 35 yard line in the 1st,2nd, and even 3rd quarter isnt "real".... I say you should have to punt on anything on your 45 yard line and in. If you want to go for it at midfield I understand that. And if its 4th and 1 anywhere on the field you should be able to go for it

Good news boys. By tomorrow night. Ditka will have a ps3... Madden and Fifa.

mofome

Banned

haha yeah i know what you mean 5, you can really drain the clock and that would suck. we need to figure out a way to do this. is it possible to make the play clocks shorter?

rjt721

EOG Master

If TH gets beaten by a rook, I say ban him immediately.

I'll be available to play at about 6 EST.

Fuck me, I need 10 -20 more minutes.... Have to run to store real quick left wallet, I'm fucking smart.. if you have to be somewhere before I get back we will run it tonight