Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

Can't kick worth a shit. PS3 joysticks are a joke compared to 360

rjt721

EOG Master

Big 3rd down conversion on a HB screen.

21-14 final.

Good game, dio. Pick 6 was the difference.

rjt721

EOG Master

League standings:

rjt: 4-1
Quebb: 3-0
5 star: 4-2
TH: 2-5
Ditka: 2-2
dio: 0-5

diogee

:mad: Why so many fucking updates on the ps3...have to do a fucking update before playing now.

rjt721

EOG Master

:mad: Why so many fucking updates on the ps3...have to do a fucking update before playing now.
There aren't that many. I had to do one about an hour ago, which was like the first one in the last 3 or 4 months.

5 star, not now. I might be back on in a couple hours.

Fuck McCain.

diogee

There aren't that many. I had to do one about an hour ago, which was like the first one in the last 3 or 4 months.

5 star, not now. I might be back on in a couple hours.

Fuck McCain.
That's not too bad...I was going to say fuck I just did one yesterday. Makes sense though since it was new...these fuckers take too long.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

timely do u want to play after yur game with Dio? I am going to try and knock out you, Dio, and rjt by tomorrow if possible...

diogee

5* you can go ahead and play now...your game will be in the 4th before this shit is done

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No point in doing that really. It just limits who you can play. If you can play other people you mine as well. Where's Ditka tonight? Ditka get your ass in here.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

No point in doing that really. It just limits who you can play. If you can play other people you mine as well. Where's Ditka tonight? Ditka get your ass in here.

i dont care. i just want to get it out of the way. if i can get 3 of you out the way than i only have ditka and quebb to finish