EOG is BEST forum of its kind.

Journeyman

EOG Master
No denying that now.

This place is where it's at now.

Shrink did it again, it took a little longer than expected , couple years longer , but EOG has arrived.

Great job EOG Staff.12io4j2w90

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: EOG is BEST forum of its kind.

Everyone here has played a role.

You know that J, don't be so modest.........:cheers

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

That was a QUICK avatar change!

:blink:

I've used the Brett Avi many times my friend...even the day he retired when I said he would play in 2008:devil:

:cheers
I said that too, the day he retired. Only I said he'd be back with GB. Bet the Pack wishes I had been right.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I said that too, the day he retired. Only I said he'd be back with GB. Bet the Pack wishes I had been right.

I didn't think he could get it done in NY, didn't seem like enough time...things have fallen right for him, and the team is improving...had Brady not gone down I don't think it would have been possible for it to have worked out this well this soon.

I didn't think he could get it done in NY, didn't seem like enough time...things have fallen right for him, and the team is improving...had Brady not gone down I don't think it would have been possible for it to have worked out this well this soon.
Yep. That's why I figured he'd stay at GB. He knew the offense and that team was one game from the SB last season. It seem inconcievable that the Pack wouldn't take him back. And learning a new offense, being on a new team, I never thought it would go this well for him. Brett's made of more than I thought. 12io4j2w90

Journeyman

EOG Master

Who's to say how it ends for him in NY...he's already done more with the Jets than almost anyone expected...things have broken right though...Jets handled most of their lightweight schedule and now have the chance to gel into a real factor come Dec.

I still would have preferred he stayed in GB...the AFC Super Bowl team representative door is WIDE OPEN !

5 star bomb

EOG Master

known this for a long time... looked at rx for the first time in a longggg time a couple days ago. The main forum had 2 days worth of threads on it. Place sure fell fast

WVU

EOG Master

I hope Shrink is benefitting financially from the success of this forum. Times are tough though so it isn't all that likely.

BarneyRubble

EOG Senior Member

I hope Shrink is benefitting financially from the success of this forum. Times are tough though so it isn't all that likely.

didnt you just do this gobble slurp thread two days ago? :cocktail

Journeyman

EOG Master

That's the flipside....revenue is not the same...however the vehicle is now full.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Barney should be top 10 on Jman's top 40

I have a hard time rating ghosts and brand new posters out of the gate..I don't like not knowing who he is/was.

He is very interesting though...I'm certain he's someone I've battled with in the past.

:devil:

I was going over to SBR still, but the week before last I posted the link to my column and someone called me a "spammer." That was pretty much it for me. 2938u4ji23

I think they thought you were taking my stuffy again
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Almost hate to say it as I started there but definitely past up the RX of late. I think JMan was right, that Rick hire really set them back so far they still haven't recovered. SBR and here are probably the two top one's right now IMO, at least that I visit. Both much improved, props. I like OGD but they don't get the traffic, I think Reagen might even like it that way. I think with time General/Dirty will also get better.

BTW the one thing I would consider here is a Think Tank type of forum, that is really an impressive forum that Granch runs across the street.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Great, a ringing endorsement from the forums biggest known fuckin stiff.

Best Wishes...OF 2938u4ji23

Get on a payment plan, you and your nephew could pay Dave something, yes?

I like the "Think Tank" type of idea if you can get a strong poster to run it. Not sure anyone here would want to do that. It's similar to technically Peep that was at the RX.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I like the "Think Tank" type of idea if you can get a strong poster to run it. Not sure anyone here would want to do that. It's similar to technically Peep that was at the RX.

Yep, exactly. Actually an even better comparison would be the one MW used to have when Mach and the boys were around, it's very good if you like the math side of all this stuff.

Yep, exactly. Actually an even better comparison would be the one MW used to have when Mach and the boys were around, it's very good if you like the math side of all this stuff.
Mach is the only guy that you can but up their with Ganch. And the thing about Mach is that he was making a killing doing it while I think Ganch is telling you how to win, but not doing close to the dollar amount that Mach was making actually doing it. Tried to recruit Mach for TFZ but he got out of the gambling business when I talked with him years ago.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I have no idea what monies Ganch may or may not be playing but I agree 100% with the comparison between those two. Yeah Mach moved on, hate to say it but he was almost too smart for this business, he had other plans in life.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The leadership of this site knows exactly where EOG stands relative to other sites and furthermore knows what metrics are critically important and whose opinions really matter when it comes to issues such as these.

I'm sure Shrink appreciates the kind words in this thread regardless.

Thanks for telling us all how it really is Dsethi. 91023i2ndw;l