EOG Fantasy Baseball League One complete:

Re: EOG Fantasy Baseball League One complete:

so is draft order set. If so with 12th pick I can expect who Bobby Bonilla?

Seriously i never did head to head. Any tips?

2 start pitchers are usually a big advantage so pitching depth is crucial

mofome

Banned

no, maybe the end of round 1 or johan when he was on the tip top of his game. I wont consider a pitcher at 6 I dont think.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo, i like the only 4 teams make Playoffs, as that means you gotta be good all year to get there

mofome

Banned

yeah i dont like someone who was in the middle of the pack having a chance to win it all.

2938u4ji23

mofome

Banned

we have 4 OFs and a dh. we could go to 3 ofs and 2 dh?

we have 2 Rp already dont we? if we dont thats a mistake

Tuckman

Uh Poster

we start 5 sp and 1 rp as by the looks of the roster under "my team"

rjt721

EOG Master

Is there just a "P" option, where it can be a starter or reliever?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD align=left>Active RP</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

that shows 2 but if u click on my team and it brings u to your blank roster it only shows 1, weird

lets get the league going then we will come up with sides...:thumbsup

in other words u scarred and need to see my team 1st? Tuckman married now so his balls have been removed? :+excited-

Tuckman

Uh Poster

in other words u scarred and need to see my team 1st? Tuckman married now so his balls have been removed? :+excited-

i rather come up with something out ofthe normal, who has a better record or who has more points, i am in for sides but not in thsoe ways.. lets see what we can come up with

i rather come up with something out ofthe normal, who has a better record or who has more points, i am in for sides but not in thsoe ways.. lets see what we can come up with

i thought u won more than i did on sides lol.

u still in boomer bases league? i was gonna say freewinners but boom took over and he says goes :LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i thought u won more than i did on sides lol.

u still in boomer bases league? i was gonna say freewinners but boom took over and he says goes :LMAO

yea slow draft is going on now

Tuckman

Uh Poster

dayum, who your keeps?

uh dice K and reyes, i had only 1 rookie on my team so i got stuck with fukudome for that...i had no first round pick, so i was at loss there and i had someone else do my 3rd round pick for me because i was at work and they drafted fucking jeter for me, i about cried when i heard the news 2938u4ji23

uh dice K and reyes, i had only 1 rookie on my team so i got stuck with fukudome for that...i had no first round pick, so i was at loss there and i had someone else do my 3rd round pick for me because i was at work and they drafted fucking jeter for me, i about cried when i heard the news 2938u4ji23

oh yeah i 4got u reduce keepers every season lol

Tuckman

Uh Poster

didn't u think it would be dumb at 1st, then u liked it after awhile :p

yea i was definatly against it at first, but i almost think its what i like most now about the other league

maybe we could poll the idea?

yea i was definatly against it at first, but i almost think its what i like most now about the other league

maybe we could poll the idea?

if no 1 knows on it and never did it. Then them voting on it won't matter much since they don't know how it will play out. Maybe mo can rally us