EOG being hypocritical

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: EOG being hypocritical

It doesnt matter. I wasnt calling any moderators out to meet in person like some high school kid. I was stating I have nothing to hide. And as for all those details Konck has them , not me. And apparently he will not post on here anymore which I think is kinda dumb. Im ready to drop it soon. I just know ballwonder is a piece of shit and I hate the fact you guys back him up. It shows you guys are guilty and involved as well if you ask me.

IF someone like mammon or kingrevolver were caught soliciting players to book action on here do you think they would get the same treatment Ballscammer did? I highly doubt that. They would be gone, instantly.
:LMAO:LMAO

This has to be a joke, right? You're not a high school kid but you're offended because ball tried to book you or your friend. You're so offended and your feelings are hurt. This can't be real. This is hilarious.

Why does it matter if he wanted to book you or not? Did you get offended. LOL, what a fucking tool.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: EOG being hypocritical

If I was a degenerate I would have had an actualy job in the last 8 years dick. Get educated.

Now you're a "professional" gambler but you got offended by an amateur bookie trying to book your action instead of jumping at the opportunity to take him for all he's worth.

Man, if this isn't a shill of some sort I don't know what it is. This is just getting too funny to make up.