Does Tiger Woods have a shot in the PGA this weekend?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I doubt it, can you really just enter the hardest tournaments/majors without any competitive practice and expect to do well?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I hope you are posting about Tiger, Heim. If it's Rory, your EOG poster rating gets downgraded at least a point.

Heim

EOG Master
Caesars took a 20k bet on Tiger at 60-1.

Some people have money to burn. Tiger could
hardly walk the last few holes today.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Rory holds onto the lead today, it almost doesn't matter if he lifts the trophy. Almost. Because I have one debutantè round rooster ticket, Almost because I have 50 more roosters for tournament so yeah, I want him to keep going please. $10,000 vs $100,000 or $1 million. And I still won't pay Kinky for his imaginary bet!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Could you be referring to STIFF DUDE who WELCHED on a $50 bet with me. Money that was going to CHARITY! He took money from charity - just like with Der Fuhrer and his sons Uday and Qusay.

JK should not allow STIFF DUDE to post here until he donates the $50 to LLS he should pay for losing the NCAA Tourney contest we had. He also should NOT be allowed to enter any contest for anything until he pays.

Heim

EOG Master
After Woods shot a 4 over par, Circa opened Woods making the cut at YES +235, 12 minutes later, its now at YES +385.

I agree with the move. They read the same quotes I did. He's having issues with that leg.

So much for the pre-flop, 'leg is no problem'.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He showed signs of fading late at the Yes Masters. He can't go 72. Will have to take whatever shit Marvin Hagler took in the Hearns fight to win another major. He was on something. Nobody ever took direct hits from Hearns and shook it off like that. Have zero effect in the 3rd round.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He probably was originally set to live to 120. I have no other explanation why he is still alive because he has had to have shaved 50 years life expectancy.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
After Woods shot a 4 over par, Circa opened Woods making the cut at YES +235, 12 minutes later, its now at YES +385.

Woods shots a 1 under par in the second round to make the cut. At +3, he's a long way from the lead. He did beat John Daly in the 2nd round who shot +6.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I still think he wins 1 more major. He will be in contention and take the Hagler juice to get him over the finish line.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tiger is done unless he takes the Hagler juice to get him through 72. He struggled over the weekend in the Yes Masters and couldn't finish in the Pajama. Only 2 he's played. John Ziegler suicide watch.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Far from the truth…
He was tied for last place at + 12, only 1 or 2 players had a worse round than him, by withdrawing he doesn't even show up in the official scoring(he's way at the bottom under WD). I think psychologically he cant handle being last. especially when he spouts off in every pre tournament interview how he wouldn't be there if he didn't think he can win.

I know he's already said he'll be at the british open, I wonder if he'll play the US open next month, that course/rough will be much tougher than this one?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not even that. He's done. I did not have John Daly lasting longer than Tiger Woods on my Hooters card. Would have paid a walkoff.