Does anybody here live in or near a city being overrun with homeless migrants?

Bushay

NHL Expert
Maybe I'm wrong but didn't Biden and the democrats just want to throw a whole bunch of money at fixing the border problem and the big orange narcissist told all the righties to hold off on the fix so he could run on it in his next failed potus attempt? Or am I mistaken?

Border issue = locker room talk. ( you know....you'll get over it)!

Then of course some idiot starts a thread here because Fox News again forgot to tell all the hillbillies all the facts. Lol!

howid

EOG Dedicated

Does anybody here live in or near a city being overrun with homeless migrants?​

more ''dirtier'' today than the '30s?

stock market and crypto highs; the 2030s shaping up to be depressed big time, maybe even following the 100th anniversary, 2029, on a politically correct ''white'' weekday ...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Where we are in Chicago, it's a big problem. We have a 2nd home in River North, and they were going to convert a vacant hotel right by Marina Towers....that caused a huge uproar. They finally ditched that plan. There's a lot living in tents around, under the El by Lake Street and 94. They moved a bunch out to the suburbs in a vacant grocery store. They are living on out of commission busses that are keeping them warm. It's a mess!
I have some friends that live in your area and say the same thing. She works on the Mag Mile and it’s really changed.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Maybe I'm wrong but didn't Biden and the democrats just want to throw a whole bunch of money at fixing the border problem and the big orange narcissist told all the righties to hold off on the fix so he could run on it in his next failed potus attempt? Or am I mistaken?

Then of course some idiot starts a thread here because Fox News again forgot to tell all the hillbillies all the facts. Lol!
You are mistaken, try to keep up sir.

Valuist

EOG Master
If anyone doesn't think there's a homeless problem in San Francisco or Oakland, they are either blind or clearly not paying attention.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

just stop, you must be retarded or biased...........or both

MrTop

EOG Master
If anyone doesn't think there's a homeless problem in San Francisco or Oakland, they are either blind or clearly not paying attention.

actually, the mayor or joe's people moved the homeless when China's president came to town. The movers said there was no problem moving them.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I read about migrants being moved into the nation's heartland. However, I'm not really seeing any influx here.

With 300-400k entries per MONTH, they have to be noticeable in a lot of smaller cities.

This is no doubt a well-orchestrated conspiracy to alter America's demographics, culture, etc. Unfortunately, it does appear they've been successful. Also, many people are covertly via non-profit, NGO's are getting very rich via transporting and caring for migrants.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/feds-spent-20-billion-migrant-refugee-assistance

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
I read about migrants being moved into the nation's heartland. However, I'm not really seeing any influx here.

With 300-400k entries per MONTH, they have to be noticeable in a lot of smaller cities.

This is no doubt a well-orchestrated conspiracy to alter America's demographics, culture, etc. Unfortunately, it does appear they've been successful. Also, many people are covertly via non-profit, NGO's are getting very rich via transporting and caring for migrants.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/feds-spent-20-billion-migrant-refugee-assistance
I see it here, I went to renew my license tabs and the place was filled with illegals taking a drivers license test, I see more and more at walmart and other similar stores, lots of spanish being spoken.

MrTop

EOG Master
driving Mercedes-Benz near me. Just got here. He said he went thru a hole in the wall near Mexico. He luvs America.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Today is kind of like 1980 with the Mariel Boatlift, we agreed to let Cuba send all their worst criminals to Florida.

It changed the state forever and it's nothing compared to what is going on now.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Today is kind of like 1980 with the Mariel Boatlift, we agreed to let Cuba send all their worst criminals to Florida.

It changed the state forever and it's nothing compared to what is going on now.

Yes, but at least X 100.

Venezuela has probably encouraged many prisoners to freely head north during this invasion.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

can you tell us how much money is earmarked for Ukraine and Israel in the border bill?
if so, please then educate us on what those countries have to do with the border crisis.