Does anybody here live in or near a city being overrun with homeless migrants?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I'm not really seeing this problem in Ohio...yet.

However, NYC has plenty examples of this mess.

Heim has posted about So Cal.

I've read that Denver and other Colorado cities are really turning into shitholes due to migrants.

I watched a video of maybe dozens of migrants being housed at a Chicago police precinct.

Two years ago while in South Dakota, the Holiday Inn we stayed at for a couple days had a lot of Africans being housed there.

Last edited:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Biden has fucked this country up so bad I don't know howid Trump fixes it. He did it the first time but that was a bunny compared to this time. Is it even possible to deport perhaps 30 million illegals while closing the border? If you deport 5 million but 5 million new enter, it's a wash. And the military crisis is worse and worse. Joe has turned it into Twantifa. They may refuse to follow Trump's orders. I'd trade the entire thing straight up for the Houthis.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I could go on and on and on. Legal system ruined. They have stopped the pretending and pretense. Now ok to use the Ty Law to target one person. The criminal trials not as bad as civil. Changed the statue of limitations temporarily to go after Trump. Closes again after they are finished. Democrat money men financing it. Bad actors like George Conway scheming it. Biden officials coordinating it. Judges fixing it. Juries rubber stamping it. Media cheering it. I hate this country. Give me the Houthis and 🇷🇺 any #.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Somehow Trump is still on his feet but he barely paid the bond for Karol. I don't know howid he does it for Kinky. $400 million and he has to go the Cake distance to the US Supreme Court. By then he may have spent or borrowed a billion. He has my permission to raid the fuck out of the RNC to pay his legal bills. All of it is political.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Where we are in Chicago, it's a big problem. We have a 2nd home in River North, and they were going to convert a vacant hotel right by Marina Towers....that caused a huge uproar. They finally ditched that plan. There's a lot living in tents around, under the El by Lake Street and 94. They moved a bunch out to the suburbs in a vacant grocery store. They are living on out of commission busses that are keeping them warm. It's a mess!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
It's bad down here and getting worse. Total nightmare.

Cwissy is right, not even sure Donald and his Royal Family will be able to pull us out of this.

Obviously it's worth a shot though, the alternative is for sure certain doom for the once proud and mighty nation of ours.

Costa Rica looking better and better.......

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Cwissy is right, not even sure Donald and his Royal Family will be able to pull us out of this.

Obviously it's worth a shot though, the alternative is for sure certain doom for the once proud and mighty nation of ours.

THIS

mr merlin

EOG Master
There are quite a few in mpls but not by me, what i do see is a lot of beggars standing on street corners near exits/shopping centers with their "please help" signs, it's disgusting, I see people hand them money too.

Society is in collapse no doubt, half of new business's seem to be tattoo parlors, vape and smoke shops, and pawn stores, it shouldn't be that way.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
There are quite a few in mpls but not by me, what i do see is a lot of beggars standing on street corners near exits/shopping centers with their "please help" signs, it's disgusting, I see people hand them money too.

Society is in collapse no doubt, half of new business's seem to be tattoo parlors, vape and smoke shops, and pawn stores, it shouldn't be that way.
HAHAHA
TRUE

railbird

EOG Master
if huntington beach was a country it would be nice, we have our own oil and we are mostly White Christain Nationalists, and ULTRA MAGA. winky lives in faggot valley with all the viets next town over.

Heim

EOG Master
A judge in Texas ruled up to 30,000 migrants a month from 4 countries can enter and apply for asylum. Countries like Venezuela, Ecuador etc al. That's a month! His reasoning is Texas and 20 other states are not experiencing a financial hardship due to this flow of migrants.

Amazing, guys behind a bench that have no clue what's going on only looking at a balance sheet.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I didn't have FISHHEAD being MAGA on my EOG contributor bingo card. Maybe there is hope for kane and Bushy?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Los Angeles likely full of illegals from Bidens latest shopping sprees. Just don't know because the existing population looks just like them. San Diego is near tipping point, know that 1st hand from an ICE agent that talks to me from time to time.

Sleepy

EOG Master
After Trump wins in 2024 I'm signing up to be a brown shirt and help in removing the trash from our country.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Democrats used to be closed borders. Republicans were and are open borders. Republicans pretty much stayed the same. Cheap workers for their fat cat donors. Democrats are a diff'rent strokes story. Once they realized they were facing an election problem due to losing support from their original base, they decided to open the order and flood Mexicans in strategic states and cities for the census. Equals extra representation because they go by resident not citizen. These assholes probably have at least 20 extra seats in the House because of stuffed census.

Then they realized they still had an election problem because Jose started warming up to MAGA. That's where we are now. The floodgates are completely open and not just Mexicans. Entire world with no filtering of drugs, sex trafficking and terrorists. It's Treason. I don't know howid you can argue it's not. And it's going to have consequences in a spectacular way. No chance that doesn't happen.

howid

EOG Dedicated
why would any country house and feed inmates, just put them on a plane to the southern border, let ol' Joe have 'em ...

mr merlin

EOG Master
A judge in Texas ruled up to 30,000 migrants a month from 4 countries can enter and apply for asylum. Countries like Venezuela, Ecuador etc al. That's a month! His reasoning is Texas and 20 other states are not experiencing a financial hardship due to this flow of migrants.

Amazing, guys behind a bench that have no clue what's going on only looking at a balance sheet.
I never understand this kind of thing, why dont they just disappear judges like that?

Heim

EOG Master
I never understand this kind of thing, why dont they just disappear judges like that?

Some of these asylum, immigration laws are archaic and judges are myopic , follow the letter of the law. These laws were meant for a stream of migrants not a tidal wave. 30,000 a month, is a unrealistic path to citizenship. Our resources and immigration courts are already stressed to the limit.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I didn't have FISHHEAD being MAGA on my EOG contributor bingo card. Maybe there is hope for kane and Bushy?

I agree FH certainly hasn't been overt with MAGA tendencies. If so, I've failed to notice. Regardless, welcome aboard FH.

However, with the current administration, anybody with their eyes open should at least be leaning MAGA.

Mass deportations seem unlikely. We're going to have to accept that the country we've known is rapidly moving toward shithole levels.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
I realize that most of you guys don't get out of the house much.......but if you did, you would notice that bars and restaurants are jammed pack, the traffic is enormous everywhere, and people are out consuming like there is no tomorrow. It is basically the same as when Trump and Obama were president. Nothing really changes....the country just keeps rolling along because that is what it is designed to do. Prices are high because business people will always gauge when they can, and covid gave them the perfect opportunity to do so.

The stock market is at an all-time high, and it will be going higher no matter who the next president is.

And god forbid any of you would ever leave the country.....you would realize that inflation is much worse everywhere compared to here. Numbers can prove it. Is Biden responsible for that too?

The problem is when you are obsessed by right-wing media, you never hear about that. They've got their agenda, and they are sticking with it. To them, Biden is an evil genius who is out to kill the country.....when he is not a doddering, old fool.......or a guy they pumped up with amphetamines to give the State of the Union address. It is laughable. But the MAGA crowd eats it up. So be it.....there's no accounting for intelligence.

And the far left wing media is just as bad. The original idea of woke" is a good one that got totally corrupted by these assholes on the left.

Bottom line.....turn off the bullshit and concentrate on sports betting. (By your results, some of you guys need more time doing it.) And realize that this country is not going anywhere.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I realize that most of you guys don't get out of the house much.......but if you did, you would notice that bars and restaurants are jammed pack, the traffic is enormous everywhere, and people are out consuming like there is no tomorrow. It is basically the same as when Trump and Obama were president. Nothing really changes....the country just keeps rolling along because that is what it is designed to do. Prices are high because business people will always gauge when they can, and covid gave them the perfect opportunity to do so.

The stock market is at an all-time high, and it will be going higher no matter who the next president is.

And god forbid any of you would ever leave the country.....you would realize that inflation is much worse everywhere compared to here. Numbers can prove it. Is Biden responsible for that too?

The problem is when you are obsessed by right-wing media, you never hear about that. They've got their agenda, and they are sticking with it. To them, Biden is an evil genius who is out to kill the country.....when he is not a doddering, old fool.......or a guy they pumped up with amphetamines to give the State of the Union address. It is laughable. But the MAGA crowd eats it up. So be it.....there's no accounting for intelligence.

And the far left wing media is just as bad. The original idea of woke" is a good one that got totally corrupted by these assholes on the left.

Bottom line.....turn off the bullshit and concentrate on sports betting. (By your results, some of you guys need more time doing it.) And realize that this country is not going anywhere.
Trust us when we say not 1 person on the right thinks Biden is a genius.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

In the words of the late game-show announcer Johnny Olson, "Patrick McIrish, come on down!"

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Democrats used to be closed borders. Republicans were and are open borders. Republicans pretty much stayed the same. Cheap workers for their fat cat donors. Democrats are a diff'rent strokes story. Once they realized they were facing an election problem due to losing support from their original base, they decided to open the order and flood Mexicans in strategic states and cities for the census. Equals extra representation because they go by resident not citizen. These assholes probably have at least 20 extra seats in the House because of stuffed census.

Then they realized they still had an election problem because Jose started warming up to MAGA. That's where we are now. The floodgates are completely open and not just Mexicans. Entire world with no filtering of drugs, sex trafficking and terrorists. It's Treason. I don't know howid you can argue it's not. And it's going to have consequences in a spectacular way. No chance that doesn't happen.

Smartly and sophisticatedly tear this post apart, ouchie. I'm sure it is riddled with errors and untruths.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

The program was launched as the city continues to close temporary hotel shelters in an effort to scale back costs, which Mayor Mike Johnston announced at the end of February - a move he said could save the city some $60 million out of an anticipated $180 million in expenses related to the migrants.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
It should read - "A move he said that only amounts to pissing away 120 million rather than 180 million for expenses related to the migrants."

There must be people making a killing from this migrant housing scam.

MrTop

EOG Master
Trust us when we say not 1 person on the right thinks Biden is a genius.

outside of migrants joe is doing pretty good. Cracks in unemployment are starting to show. More and more robots are coming in. I am just wondering what about the debt? they are acting like it is a fake number sort of a false favorite.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
if huntington beach was a country it would be nice, we have our own oil and we are mostly White Christain Nationalists, and ULTRA MAGA. winky lives in faggot valley with all the viets next town over.

Huntington Beach with the most gay clubs in that area of Orange County…