Do you think there is A LOT of collusion in online poker rooms?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
What percent of the time do you sit at a table and feel like cheating is going on?

What about bots?

Thanks

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
dont know the % but i believe it happens enough to where i seldom play online....only in events online...play a lot of live games though......finished 9th tonight:+excited-

GL,

MN

The General said:
What percent of the time do you sit at a table and feel like cheating is going on?

What about bots?

Thanks

dirty

EOG Master
In friendly games I hope Never

But in Just table games and Tourneys you get in almost :+drinks-4:+drinks-4:+drinks-4 %

All the freakin time ....I think Dirty and I busted a few out the other night and they ran for the hills.....haven't seen them since.

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
Cash games online are very vulnerable. I wouldn't play higher then 10-20 online. Tournaments are another story. Seating is random in larger tournaments so I do not think it goes on much there.

I play cash games at Doyle's room and have done rather well. The other rooms I am break even at best. Tournaments online at Party I have done rther well. Once went to a final table in their million guarantees with 1777 players. (Placed 5th 51 dimes)

Krackman said:
Cash games online are very vulnerable. I wouldn't play higher then 10-20 online. Tournaments are another story. Seating is random in larger tournaments so I do not think it goes on much there.

I play cash games at Doyle's room and have done rather well. The other rooms I am break even at best. Tournaments online at Party I have done rther well. Once went to a final table in their million guarantees with 1777 players. (Placed 5th 51 dimes)

Good post Bill

The other night Dirty and I went around playing $5-20 games just for the hell of it at 3 AM and these two guys always followed us around and finished in the money .... I made a comment about being able to trace it and they disappeared. It really pissed me off ....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
its disgusting how many times it happens but buyer beware, its the players fault for taking a shot in any gamble.

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted
I know some guys who did very well at Paradise a while back, but got greedy and got caught. They are back at it at UB and Full Tilt and are doing good once again. For me to know some guys who are getting away with it, I would only assume that, yes there is a lot of it going on.

RPM

EOG Veteran
with all the confiscated accounts i've heard about lately, it must be happening quite a bit.

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
You guys just spout random bullshit, and none of you know for sure whether it goes on. Well, boys, Im here to question you. Im not denying that it may go on once in awhile, ie 1-2% of tables have colluders, but you sound like it happens on every table etc. It doesnt. There is no way you could be a long term winner (of which I am), if online poker is indictive of what is said in this thread. If you know how to spot it, then report it and move on (in over 2 million hands of play, Ive spotted it maybe 4-5 times). I personally think most people, ecspecially stounad sportsbettors, think that becuase they are no good at teh game it must be rigged, or there must be collusion going on.