dirty's MLB Thread for April

dirty

EOG Master
Re: dirty's MLB Thread for April

Thanks... I flat bet all my games. Don't play one stronger than the other. Only way to get a true record in baseball. What good is it to throw out a 5 star game on Oswalt -270 against the Nationals to make your Units look good. Yor average bettor is not going to Lay that much chalk to win 5 units... All my plays are based on $100. Lay the chalk to win $100 or lay $100 to win the amount on the dog. Even tho I may bet more personally on certain games, but never for record keeping

I wish I had time to Include writeups.... but just don't have the time. I will on Braves Games most times, cause they are the shit..and I follow them close. but time is short with Kids playing bases and on the go all the time.

dirty

EOG Master

Got off to a good start with Oakland winning 3-0 and the Mets Jumping out on Dontrell with a 4 spot in the first already

Twoniner

EOG Addicted

Nice work. I'm trying to figure out my reasoning for laying off the Mets today, but I keep coming up with "I'ma dumbass"

dirty

EOG Master

They really took it to them. Willis is not the same pitcher early in the season he is when it warms up some...

Im on:

<TABLE class=inBinTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mbCss-runner vAlign=bottom width=142>Minnesota
</TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mbCss-odds-best id=bro-250853-w-1>+202</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

and

<TABLE class=inBinTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mbCss-runner vAlign=bottom width=142>St. Louis
</TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mbCss-odds-best id=bro-250811-w-1>+113</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No way I would lay the chalk with the Mariners. If a team can beat Hernandez, the Twinkies can.

The Giants are shit.

That's my write-up.

dirty

EOG Master

I liked those games anyways, just didn't play them yet. So I seen you on them and it convinced me....Good Luck to us

Hell of a write up and straight to the point

24 pitches, 2 runs in, man on 3rd, 1 out and a 3-1 count on the batter in the 1st inning.

AND FELIX LEAVES THE MOUND INJURED!

HE LEFT? i accidentaly bet the TWINS TWICE!!! shitt. i hope they win now.

would be awesome if FELIX left early...they are up 2-0 already!! $$

dirty

EOG Master

Got seattle by the skin of our Nutz.... SL can't hold a Friggin' lead

dirty

EOG Master

played way too many games today...

4-5 today -.85 Units

YTD: 39-34 +8.80 Units

I have one play I know I will play tomorrow

White Sox

Hoping it will keep coming down...

dirty

EOG Master

OK Guys here is my full card. At Bet Jam unless Noted

White Sox -137
Milwaukee -127
Toronto -1.5 +100
St. Louis -107
Atlanta +105 (Cascade)
WAshington +121

BigB2

EOG Member

Dirty, followed your NBA all year, how do you feel and usually do with playoffs coming up?

dirty

EOG Master

PLayoffs usually do pretty well... may not have plays every night.... but there is money to be made... just biding time til the cash cow WNBA comes up

dirty

EOG Master

Friday Bases. All plays at Bet Jam unless noted

ST. Louis +126

ATL -108

Mil -1.5 +120 (Cascade)

Ariz +105

Boston -113

San Diego -110

Baltimore -122

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Deeds,

FWIW, you're handicapping has improved since the days at FW. I'm not saying you weren't winning four years ago, but I can't help but notice your YTD's in bases and baskets are consistently higher than what they once were. Just wanted to let you know I noticed you've improved on your craft, much respect. It's easy to get lazy and slide, but you haven't. Congrats and I hope you have no ceiling!

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks man. That is all we all can try to do is get better each year. Gambling is a humble thing and can get the best of them

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Good luck all season dirty. We had to sweat ST Louis in, Cubs had 2 on none out in 9th, but we held on.

dirty

EOG Master

No early Games. Nothing stands out to me today. Got the Toronto/Nets over in Hoops at 12:30.

I have leans in Bases

Mets -139

James has been getting shelled. Hard to bet on him with him struggling with the Mets offense, but with that being said Atlanta Traditionally owns the Mets in NY so. That makes it a wash.

SL is a lean as well, both pitchers are either on or bad. No in between with them.