DB sends out PITT....

rainbow

EOG Master
Moon88 said:
-11.5 as steam. What sharps would lay the chalk at -11.5 when 8's were available early? Can you say TOUT.
I agree with you 100%, if anything they are looking to take Balt +13.

Won't matter, odds are this is a FG game IMO.

Pitt wins by 30 or 3. Simply because Balt will come to play or come to rollover.

I vote they come to play.

rainbow

EOG Master
wantitall4moi said:

Pitt wins by 30 or 3. Simply because Balt will come to play or come to rollover.

Balt is MINUS their best two DEFENSIVE players.

Since when is Pitt an offensive threat?

I also seem to remember somewhere when Lewis wasn't in, Balt has a better record the past couple years.

Lewis is an overrated, overhyped thug, period end of sentance. A product of ESPN. This guy got buried the games he played this year. Panckaed. I think not having him in there is better for ths team. Call me crazy, but that is how I see it.

I would rather have a guy trying to porve something than some washed up whine ass going trough the motions.

I think he is 100% able to play, I just think Billick sat his ass to prove something to him. Hopefully it works.

You guys keep hyping Pitt to drive your line, OK by me, but I think it won't matter if you get a -8 +14 split.

wantitall4moi said:

<!-- / message -->

Pancho Sanza said:
LOL, stick to scalping bases want.:cocktail

We all get lucky once in awhile I guess

Good call Panchi, yes you had winner but you bought back to get out of your original wager.

Panchi that does not count in my books a s a wiinner

Horseshoe

EOG Senior Member
Lots of coin available in-game last night from +14/13.5 to 7.5 to 4.5 to Pitt ML to Over 36.5 to Under 43.5 at a zillion prices.

Nice hedges/middle-ops aplenty for Pitt MLers, also last-leg Pitt+3 & Ev teaser players.

P.S. DB and Sendout in the same sentence..funny or irony?

Pancho Sanza said:
In my mind I liked the over but didn't play it, should I count that as win JJ?:+waving-5 :+signs8-1

I will count my side opinion on Balt if you count your over ...so we were both 2-0.