Daytona...Coke Zero 400

Here's my early picks for Daytona.....................
Nationwide I'm going with Brad Keselowski +1000. Naturally there will be quite a few cup guys running in the Nationwide that definitely rank higher than BK but he always seems to shine in this series so I like my chances here with him at this number.
Sprint Cup I'm looking at Dale Jr as I mentioned earlier at +800. I really think this is where Jr gets back on top.....drafting will play a big part depending on who he chooses to run with, hopefully Jeff Gordon. This is certainly one of if not Jrs favorite place to run so watch out for him to be strong come Saturday night.
I also have a nice dog with Ryan Newman at +2500....flyin' Ryan loves this track as well and knows how to win here. He's had a pretty steady and good season so far. Look for him to be running in the top 5 or 10 when it gets to 15 laps to go and make a run for the win.
GL this weekend

Re: Daytona...Coke Zero 400

gl on your pick ct...I had to go with Kevin Harvick for the Nationwide

Motor Racing Nationwide +475 Subway Jalapeno 250 - Kevin Harvick

Huge surprise with Logano winning but he had good help from Kyle to shoot up there. We'll get em next time DWI

Here's the rest of my plays for tonite's race.......
Newman over Kahne -120
Martin over Biffle -115
Brad K over Bayne -110
Burton over McMurray +115
Newmanover Kennseth +100
Newman top 5 +200
Dale Jr top 3 +125

GL today and enjoy the race

Since restrictor plates races are like a crap shoot, I'm just going to lay a little on my favorite driver...

7:30pm Motor Racing Sprint Cup +3000 Coke Zero 400 - Matt Kenseth

Here's to an exciting and competitive race. :cheers