Conservatives would vote for Palin over Obama?

mofome

Banned
Re: Conservatives would vote for Palin over Obama?

:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

mo - i think many conservs here would still vote palin. they won't admit obama is the better choice. just unreal.

mofome

Banned

mo - i think many conservs here would still vote palin. they won't admit obama is the better choice. just unreal.

many conservatives would vote for bush again before obama. they would vote for any rep before they would obama. ugly country in many respects.

Are you all serious? Sportsgirl? You can't be serious, can you?

:+textinb3

What point does this serve? Do you think that if we both waste our time in this thread going back and forth over this election that we have one iota of a chance of changing each other's mind? Do you think that by calling me out by name and then laughing that I even consider your blatant attack on my intelligence to be of any value whatsoever? Do I have any respect for you? Zero. Do I expect that you have any respect for me? zero.

Yep. This was fun.

but how do bright, intelligent people like sportsgirl feel this way?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Should we tell ID that Palin isn't running against Obama? I know she has trouble with golf tournaments but I thought she'd at least get this right. Unreal. :hangt

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

ID,

Are all of your 'friends' voting for Obama? Just curious.

LOL. sportsgirl - i don't know how u feel actually. i'd like to know. would you vote palin over obama? and if so, why? if you don't want to talk about it because you're embarassed by your beliefs, that's fine. otherwise we can talk about it openly. :)

LOL. sportsgirl - i don't know how u feel actually. i'd like to know. would you vote palin over obama? and if so, why? if you don't want to talk about it because you're embarassed by your beliefs, that's fine. otherwise we can talk about it openly. :)

You are a ridiculous person.

k i didnt know she wasn't. if she's not, then i was wrong. don't know why she got so sensitive about this. just having a discussion. nothing more, nothing less.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1581511 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-09-08, 08:09 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #9 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1581511", true); </SCRIPT>
NFL Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1581511 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Conservatives would vote for Palin over Obama?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->LOL. sportsgirl - i don't know how u feel actually. i'd like to know. would you vote palin over obama? and if so, why? if you don't want to talk about it because you're embarassed by your beliefs,
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ID,

Are you gay? Are you too ashamed to answer? Let's talk about it openly, ok? We just want to have a discussion.

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

I can't see why anyone would vote for McCain or Obama.

k i didnt know she wasn't. if she's not, then i was wrong. don't know why she got so sensitive about this. just having a discussion. nothing more, nothing less.

Let me clarify for you then: The reason would be simply because I don't like you.

Do you think by your inaccurate labels and accusations of my supposed embarrassment that you can ply me into debate with you? Do you think by posting that "you'd like to know what I think," that I'm actually slow-minded enough to believe you? Do you realize what a complete and utter waste of time you are to me?
You pretend interest in my thoughts, classified me as a conservative without even knowing anything about me and then you call me out by name when I've maybe exchanged 5 posts with you before? Are you getting paid by the post, so you thought you'd call me out for a little challenge to meet your 10-post a night premium?
Sorry, ID, but you lost any amusement you might have been to me on post No. 1.

You're voting Obama
I'm voting McCain.

Have a nice evening; I'm clearly done here.

reanimator

EOG Addicted

I can't see why anyone would vote for McCain or Obama.

I can. Insecure people, poor people, people who feel the US hasn't treated them with enough respect, people who don't work because they don't want to work, people who suck off the system, hippies and longhairs, minorities, and the downtrodden due to their own fault all have a very good reason to vote Obama: THE OPPORTUNITY TO KEEP IT GOING!:smokesmal

I can. Insecure people, poor people, people who feel the US hasn't treated them with enough respect, people who don't work because they don't want to work, people who suck off the system, hippies and longhairs, minorities, and the downtrodden due to their own fault all have a very good reason to vote Obama: THE OPPORTUNITY TO KEEP IT GOING!:smokesmal

Haha. . .:cheers Look closely; this is the type and quality of person supporting McBush.:+excited-

Well sportsgirl...glad you got that off your chest...

To the other conservatives on the board, would you choose palin over obama? if so, why?

So what's the reason to vote for McCain?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

ID,

Is the California Lavender Coalition supporting Obama? Let's have a discussion. I'm sure that there are lots of posters that would like to know how you feel.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

What point does this serve? Do you think that if we both waste our time in this thread going back and forth over this election that we have one iota of a chance of changing each other's mind? Do you think that by calling me out by name and then laughing that I even consider your blatant attack on my intelligence to be of any value whatsoever? Do I have any respect for you? Zero. Do I expect that you have any respect for me? zero.

Yep. This was fun.

cheers to your post here:cheers

but i learned along time ago

that is a waste of time

to venture into a coherent discussion with a hermaphrodite.

Well sportsgirl...glad you got that off your chest...
I had nothing on my chest. Again, you make yourself far more important than you actually are. You mentioned my name in conjunction with falsehoods; I straighten you out. Simple.

lol sportsgirl. no need to get all upset over this....i think ur blowing this way out of proportion. i just mentioned your name cause i thought you would vote for palin over obama if palin was the republican nominee. if i was wrong, no biggie. life will go on. but until you tell me i am wrong, i will assume i am right...:) and posters' names are mentioned all the time...you should not take anything sooooo personally...and finally, sounds like you needed to get that off your chest, so i am glad you had the opportunity....the good thing is, i don't take anything personally ;)

Best Wishes...ID :)

lol sportsgirl. no need to get all upset over this....i think ur blowing this way out of proportion. i just mentioned your name cause i thought you would vote for palin over obama if palin was the republican nominee. if i was wrong, no biggie. life will go on. but until you tell me i am wrong, i will assume i am right...:) and posters' names are mentioned all the time...you should not take anything sooooo personally...and finally, sounds like you needed to get that off your chest, so i am glad you had the opportunity....the good thing is, i don't take anything personally ;)

1. I am not upset. Even a little. People I have respect for have the ability to upset me. You do not qualify.
2. After that, I couldn't get past the part where "you think." Is there proof of this? I believe that assertation is somewhat suspicious, no?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1581703 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-09-08, 08:56 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #24 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Sportsgirl<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1581703", true); </SCRIPT>
Steeler fan

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1581703 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Conservatives would vote for Palin over Obama?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by IDENTITY

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
1. I am not upset. Even a little. People I have respect for have the ability to upset me. You do not qualify.
2. After that, I couldn't get past the part where "you think." Is there proof of this? I believe that assertation is somewhat suspicious, no?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

ID just got bitch slapped. ATTA GIRL SPORTSGIRL!

Im an official Steelers fan now!

lol ok sportsgirl...that's like the third time you have said you don't respect me. as i said, that's fine. you can keep saying that to try to make me feel bad. lol but looks like i was right. you would choose palin over obama! lol you have not denied this. until you do, i think the way you're acting is kinda funny.

:mutley

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

rumor has it that tony rezko is tired of sharing underwear with murderers

he is talking to the feds

could get real interesting on what he gives 'em and when it comes out

yet barry is just another in the long line of 'typical' assbaggin'-piece-of-shit-politicians that align themselves with convicts and slimebags...

gotta get that power:+excited-

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

cheers

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

rumor has it that tony rezko is tired of sharing underwear with murderers

he is talking to the feds

could get real interesting on what he gives 'em and when it comes out

yet barry is just another in the long line of 'typical' assbaggin'-piece-of-shit-politicians that align themselves with convicts and slimebags...

gotta get that power:+excited-

That would be "President" piece of shit!!:cheers12io4j2w90

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

IDENTITY.... WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION WHEN YOU WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. ARE YOU ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU ARE? ARE YOUR PARENTS ASHAMED OF YOU? ARE YOU SCARED TO ANSWER? IF SO, JUST SAY YOU'RE ASHAMED AND LEAVE SPORTSGIRL ALONE. Although she damn sure doesn't need mine or anyone else's help in slapping you around. :+excited-

lol ok sportsgirl...that's like the third time you have said you don't respect me. as i said, that's fine. you can keep saying that to try to make me feel bad. lol but looks like i was right. you would choose palin over obama! lol you have not denied this. until you do, i think the way you're acting is kinda funny.

:mutley

You were right where? In which assumption you made about me? Do you often go around typing falsehoods about people then using the silly laughing dog to dig your way out? You used my name at the start of this thread labeling me a conservative - something you couldn't possibly know. You assert that if I don't have this political discussion with you that I'm somehow "embarassed" about my beliefs? What kind of fatuous person are you? Then you continue to ask the same question over and over again that you started this thread with - are you delusive on purpose or are you working at this?

I'm glad you find me "funny;" sadly, I find you inane.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Can not the same be said if it was reversed? Liberals would vote for Biden over McCain?

Can not the same be said if it was reversed? Liberals would vote for Biden over McCain?

That's a stretch; implying that Palin has anything in common with Biden. Although, I believe Biden knows a foreign language, and Palin can speak in tongues when the "spirit" grabs her; I guess that's equivalent in a pinch. . .

sportsgirl - i just find it funny you got very viscious. that is because i was actually right...that you would vote for palin over obama. you can keep attacking me, which is fine. as i said, you totally don't have to answer. but if i was not right in my assessment, you would not have gotten so upset imho. we will just agree to disagree. good luck on your plays this weekend sg!
:)

guess no one else would vote for palin over obama. lol

Panic

EOG Dedicated

That's a stretch; implying that Palin has anything in common with Biden. Although, I believe Biden knows a foreign language, and Palin can speak in tongues when the "spirit" grabs her; I guess that's equivalent in a pinch. . .

Why is it a stretch? Because you are for Obama/Biden and feel they are superior? Biased maybe? Last I saw Palin held her own against Biden in the debates. Wheres the problem?

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

biden likes to lie about eating at diner's that have been closed for decades

he also likes to stereotype 7-11's and their employees

yet, all of his babbling propaganda and racist tones have gotten him some nice hair plugs

by the way, anyone remember biden's total votes in the primary?

over or under 10,000 total votes for the dem primary?

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Lets not kid ourselves, folks. Biden as Commander in Chief would be no walk in the park either.

Ok ID, I'll bite. I'd vote Palin over Obama. For the simple reason that I identify with the Republican Party more than I identify with the Democratic Party.

sportsgirl - i just find it funny you got very viscious. that is because i was actually right...that you would vote for palin over obama. you can keep attacking me, which is fine. as i said, you totally don't have to answer. but if i was not right in my assessment, you would not have gotten so upset imho. we will just agree to disagree.

See, this is why you are ridiculous. You continue to assume things, to pretend that you know me. Why is this? Because you post on the same sports forum as I do, you're a "sportsgirl expert"? Intersting.
1. You have not seen me be anywhere close to vicious.
2. Once again, for the illiterate and slowminded, I.AM.NOT.UPSET.
3. You have not come close to touching on the reason I haven't answered you. Keep trying, though; you're continued attempts to pretend to "know" me are sorta of amusing.